Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
???

Deep Pow Hole - YouTube

20121205_152814.jpg

cosmo1000

Reaction score
The snow was pretty scare last Friday at Hassler. Heard that it was snowing by the end of the weekend. I wont go back until I know forsure they have some more.

FSJ-XRS151

Reaction score
Sunday it was hero snow. 4" of fluff on a firm base. The wind keeps exposing hill tops. Still had a good day. Fairly soft in the trees.

PipeKing

Reaction score
Has anyone been out to the Has in the last couple weeks/weekends? Snow conditions?

PipeKing

Reaction score
May 4/5 still a blast out in the Haz, could be another 2 weeks easy before we start raking too much gravel in, other than that, sweet spring riding!!!

Pink-Inc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
May 4/5 still a blast out in the Haz, could be another 2 weeks easy before we start raking too much gravel in, other than that, sweet spring riding!!!

Copy that. Was up the 5th and was a blast. Other than the gouges in the side of my truck when I got back to the parking lot. Definitely lots of riding left.

PipeKing

Reaction score
Copy that. Was up the 5th and was a blast. Other than the gouges in the side of my truck when I got back to the parking lot. Definitely lots of riding left.

Gouges ??? Did someone bang into your rig?? That sucks, no matter where i go, i take lots of pictures in the parking lot, plates, parking placement, etc, there can be some intoxicated a#$holes out there at times that can be inconsiderate, but a picture is worth a thousand words and karma is a biotch as well!!

Pink-Inc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yea looks like someone rubbed it with a sled or threw rocks at it with a track. Wasn't pleased at all

indyguy

Reaction score
Havent rode Hasler in May before. How far can you drive up past the staging area? Thinking of maybe trying it out this weekend.

Pink-Inc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We parked at the staging area 2 weekend ago. The way it looked then I bet you could still unload there

Timber_12

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode there on the 18th. If you're going to go, go in the next couple days. Otherwise it's going to be done very fast. Already low snow.

Top Bottom