Not nice to say "I told you ". But:

Vipertonytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your just happy that when your Oiling up your 2smokers now with all your Kakwa buddies you won't be touching side panels anymore. Kinda like crossing swords out there anyway LMAO!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
I SEE THE BOOST-IT BOYZ WITH THEIR INTERCOOLED TURBO T3'S WERE BEATING UP ON THE 4STROKE CROWD IN REVY:

Had ourselves a friendly two stroke vs four stroke Winternutz vs Boost-It chute out in Revy last weekend.
The Boost-It Doos were dominant being the only sleds to climb Armpit in Monster bowl, Runway 4 left hook in Airport, 90 and Campout in lower bullpen. They also climbed all other airport chutes, Gash chute in Monster, Sweny St in Bullpen and all Finger chutes in Turtle. It's amazing how far two strokes have come in the last few years.

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So let me get this straight... Doo invented rider forward while Polaris continued to build sit down sleds for another 9 years. Then Polaris eventually gets it chit together and expands on Doo's innovation and builds a good rider forward chassis but anyone else that takes it the next step by improving on it is now copying Polaris? If we follow that logic then really everyone is just riding more refined Revs.

WOW, I sure am glad my AXYS doesn't feel like an old REV.

2dawgsfawkin

Reaction score
You would have to try and spill oil on the belt. There is a little catch tray for those that arn't up to the task as a back up, to keep the underbelly nice a lubed.

read this somewhere on a press release

"New HIGH-profile TANK design is 3.7mm LARGER diameter for improved FILLING and ergonomics. The material is now made primarily of rubber instead of plastic, resulting in a softer grip with enhanced POUR feel.

Last edited:

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow Lenny grasping at straws...

If moving the oil tank and narrower panels was the only thing you could come up with, then I guess Polaris is just that.. Revolutionary..LMAO

BTW I guess you don't consider your CAT a real mountain sled no more?

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Please for the safety of yourself and everyone around you DO NOT ATTEMPT TO RIDE A BIKE, this includes anything over 50cc and quite possibly one with pedals.
Huh

I ride a bike, feels just fine

Sled is a different beast

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tell me what bike has vertical steering?

Best angle is in line with the object that contacts the ground. ALWAYS.

Please for the safety of yourself and everyone around you DO NOT ATTEMPT TO RIDE A BIKE, this includes anything over 50cc and quite possibly one with pedals.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow Lenny grasping at straws...

If moving the oil tank and narrower panels was the only thing you could come up with, then I guess Polaris is just that.. Revolutionary..LMAO

BTW I guess you don't consider your CAT a real mountain sled no more?

Sorry cuso, I can't respond to your juvenile drivel. Admin pm'd me and asked me to not argue with you on the forum, they said it wasn't fair and I should have compassion for guys with your obvious deficiencies. I get it , arguing with you , it always seems like I'm involved in a basketball game with an opponent with no arms or legs .
So you have a good day buttercup. .

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 186

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's the best you can come up with? Almost as useless as your opening post.

Pretty lame comeback...

Sorry cuso, I can't respond to your juvenile drivel. Admin pm'd me and asked me to not argue with you on the forum, they said it wasn't fair and I should have compassion for guys with your obvious deficiencies. I get it , arguing with you , it always seems like I'm involved in a basketball game with an opponent with no arms or legs .
So you have a good day buttercup. .

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry cuso, I can't respond to your juvenile drivel. Admin pm'd me and asked me to not argue with you on the forum, they said it wasn't fair and I should have compassion for guys with your obvious deficiencies.

this is the false story, Mike.

(Stern show reference)

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
I Told You !!!!! Makes me chuckle watching and listening to the G4 info. Me, I think I'll really like it, if there aren't a bunch of first year gremlins, BUT, if the Dootards really hated the Pro/Axys, they sure shouldn't like the new Doo. Probably gonna be quite evident where the Tard part of DooTard comes from, LOL. Yeah, maybe more reliable , the XM certainly was hopefully they didn't lose that, but a whole lot of the other changes are totally Poo like. And it makes sense, the old XP chassis was a trail platform , albeit bandaided over and over, so at least now the Tards can come clean and stop the denial they've been forced to endure.
Looks to me like we now finally have 2 true mountain specific chassis sleds to pick from. Martins new sales slogan can be "come buy a G4, it's an Axys clone , but better".
Watching the rationalizing is kinda fun though, oil tank over clutch, now, what a great idea we had, narrow body panels, wow, it's revolutionary, higher Center of gravity , holy crap this works well, rider position moved a few inches, unbelievable, and most important, lost some weight, cause that's really important , now !
Like I said , good for Doo and I'm looking forward to getting on one, but there's a lotta crow to be choked down before the next season methinks.

" Martins new sales slogan can be "come buy a G4, it's an Axys clone , but better". "

Thanks man.... I was stumped on what I was going to say this year!

Last edited:

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
" Martins new sales slogan can be "come buy a G4, it's an Axys clone , but better". "

Thanks man.... I was stumped on what I was going to say this year!

Probably busy chewing, that crow is tough to get down , but you can do it. Think of the potential sales. Lol.

Last edited:

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Still working on your superiority complex Lenny??
Don't forget your meds again.

Sent from w

Top Bottom