Not nice to say "I told you ". But:

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I Told You !!!!! Makes me chuckle watching and listening to the G4 info. Me, I think I'll really like it, if there aren't a bunch of first year gremlins, BUT, if the Dootards really hated the Pro/Axys, they sure shouldn't like the new Doo. Probably gonna be quite evident where the Tard part of DooTard comes from, LOL. Yeah, maybe more reliable , the XM certainly was hopefully they didn't lose that, but a whole lot of the other changes are totally Poo like. And it makes sense, the old XP chassis was a trail platform , albeit bandaided over and over, so at least now the Tards can come clean and stop the denial they've been forced to endure.
Looks to me like we now finally have 2 true mountain specific chassis sleds to pick from. Martins new sales slogan can be "come buy a G4, it's an Axys clone , but better".
Watching the rationalizing is kinda fun though, oil tank over clutch, now, what a great idea we had, narrow body panels, wow, it's revolutionary, higher Center of gravity , holy crap this works well, rider position moved a few inches, unbelievable, and most important, lost some weight, cause that's really important , now !
Like I said , good for Doo and I'm looking forward to getting on one, but there's a lotta crow to be choked down before the next season methinks.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It feels like a axys with doo steering I'm told. The G4 is going to be a great sled.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Poo steering is what I just can't get the hang of on a pro

So I guess I will still drink doolaid, but also going to wait a year for the gremlin factor

Lanko

Reaction score
Poo steering is what I just can't get the hang of on a pro
So I guess I will still drink doolaid, but also going to wait a year for the gremlin factor

Please for the safety of yourself and everyone around you DO NOT ATTEMPT TO RIDE A BIKE, this includes anything over 50cc and quite possibly one with pedals.

vodoo103

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I Told You !!!!! Makes me chuckle watching and listening to the G4 info. Me, I think I'll really like it, if there aren't a bunch of first year gremlins, BUT, if the Dootards really hated the Pro/Axys, they sure shouldn't like the new Doo. Probably gonna be quite evident where the Tard part of DooTard comes from, LOL. Yeah, maybe more reliable , the XM certainly was hopefully they didn't lose that, but a whole lot of the other changes are totally Poo like. And it makes sense, the old XP chassis was a trail platform , albeit bandaided over and over, so at least now the Tards can come clean and stop the denial they've been forced to endure.
Looks to me like we now finally have 2 true mountain specific chassis sleds to pick from. Martins new sales slogan can be "come buy a G4, it's an Axys clone , but better".
Watching the rationalizing is kinda fun though, oil tank over clutch, now, what a great idea we had, narrow body panels, wow, it's revolutionary, higher Center of gravity , holy crap this works well, rider position moved a few inches, unbelievable, and most important, lost some weight, cause that's really important , now !
Like I said , good for Doo and I'm looking forward to getting on one, but there's a lotta crow to be choked down before the next season methinks.

The Axys feels more like a Doo with flat steering, now the changes to the doo move it more towards the feel of the Axys.
How many years before the sleds are like the millions of generic jelly bean SUV's? - They're all pretty much the same except for logo, colors and some trim.

52weekbreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Axys feels more like a Doo with flat steering, now the changes to the doo move it more towards the feel of the Axys.
How many years before the sleds are like the millions of generic jelly bean SUV's? - They're all pretty much the same except for logo, colors and some trim.

It has happened with cars (look the same) so sleds will likely be the same

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So let me get this straight... Doo invented rider forward while Polaris continued to build sit down sleds for another 9 years. Then Polaris eventually gets it chit together and expands on Doo's innovation and builds a good rider forward chassis but anyone else that takes it the next step by improving on it is now copying Polaris? If we follow that logic then really everyone is just riding more refined Revs.

Rulonjj

Reaction score

I couldn't count how many people have told me that the axys feels like a t3 with more vertical steering,and I agree with them. So ya, good job poo. Now maybe you can start to build a sled that will last more than 1000 miles. Lol

But really they all get their turn at being the top dog. Poo more than anyone lately. Not everyone that rides Doo is a tard. And not everyone that rides poo is superior in brain power. Some people buy Doo because poo's quality isn't exactly legendary.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you've got a long ways to go before you reach maxwell troll status Lenny. but good on ya for trying.

Gotta bring your A game to compete with Maxwell. Now Lenny you want to get the doo boys panties in a knot you have to get creative. I was thinking along the lines of " USA BRP dealerships will get first orders of the new G4" then go on to say BRP will fill Canadian dealerships next starting easy to west. Western dealerships should expect about 15 new sleds for the 2017.

Vipertonytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I really can't care either way as they are both good sleds! But can you fill me in on why the oil tank over the clutch is such a revolutionary great idea??
Personally I think its a PITA! And if you ever spill any what a great spot to spill it right on the clutches!

MarkCos

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was told riding a doo feels like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkkT2tII_GI&sns=em

not sure ¿ but the Handel bars sure look
the same

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I really can't care either way as they are both good sleds! But can you fill me in on why the oil tank over the clutch is such a revolutionary great idea??
Personally I think its a PITA! And if you ever spill any what a great spot to spill it right on the clutches!

I agree! Why does it matter?

pistoncontracting

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You would have to try and spill oil on the belt. There is a little catch tray for those that arn't up to the task as a back up, to keep the underbelly nice a lubed.

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does it not still run a big plastic belt guard as every other sled made? If so, gonna be hard to get oil on the belt.

Top Bottom