What do you like to see in a sled movie?

Beels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The old Steve Dalton Sled videos. Aka Steve O. He had some boobies in his videos.

My favorite Steve-O clip was when he was on the hill filming the Silver Star hillclimb and he's panning the crowd. All of a sudden he gets to an RCMP on a sled. Stops panning and goes, "Ohhhh.... it's the Gendarmes, looking for the speeeeeders."
I don't know what it was about it, or that the 4 of us watching were half lit on rye, but we couldn't stop laughing. Every time any of us saw a cop afterwards, that line is sure to come out.

As far as the current vids go, I usually buy Thunderstruck every year because Jim's a good guy and we've known each other for a long time. Usually someone I know buys the other ones and I try to watch them every year. A lot of it's getting repetitive but I still don't mind a snow fix on TV when I'm jonesing to go for a ride.

Reactions: RXN

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I enjoy seeing riding for what it is not just watching someone make it look easy... I know they need to pump the riders hard in the movies to make it look clean but you end up with this well edited allmost choreographed clean perfect movie... So what's supposed to look raw and stunning tastes like plastic and you swear you can see two old guys carting tree props around now and then...

Keep it simple, make it look as hard as it is sometimes, show the low's an the high's...

[video]https://youtu.be/o1DXAcUsKzY[/url

He used to post on Doo Talk a lot, kid is rad. Bright future ahead of him.

I agree with you, the vids are too polished. I like seeing the struggle! The guys making skateboard films know where it's at. Show the rider struggling and finally succeeding to pull off that line.

Top Bottom