NHL Playoff thread.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Now that was a game!

Sit on the edge of your seat kind of game. Way to go Canucks!!

Both teams came to play tonight but I thought the referees were a little one sided once again. The Canucks rose to the occasion and played like they can.

HeeHaw.......

One game closer to the parade!

Last edited:

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No, there will be a game 7, the Canucks have already proven that they can barely score in Boston, nevermind win. Bruins will bring the pain tonight.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lou ,you are so right that thomas sucks, now go get some water for the sedins, it`s gonna be a long night.....

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thomas is looking like the type of goalie you would want if you were in the Stanley Cup finals. Luongo is playing like he has a board up his ..........oh yeah he does, he's on the bench. Wish we had Thomas............:p

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's pretty much a lock already. I read an article where 4 out of the 5 voters said they were going to give it to Thomas, the 5th one said Luongo should get it. Has he been watching the same games as us? Maybe after last night he will change his mind.

-lenny-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thomas Conn Smythe and Vezina. He is so consistent. Doesn't look good lots of times, but he certainly gets it done.

Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your right about that, he does make me a bit nervous at times but his spectacular saves make up for it. His agressiveness sometimes comes back to bite him in the arse, like the goal that was scored in the first game but that's his style and it works for him.

I am hoping for a hard hitting clean game 7 and a Boston win.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thomas is looking like the type of goalie you would want if you were in the Stanley Cup finals. Luongo is playing like he has a board up his ..........oh yeah he does, he's on the bench. Wish we had Thomas............:p

People seem to miss the fact that in the past 40 years that van has only beat boston 8 times in boston. Granted they dont play each other much. But on the same token it has been a complerte different story for boston when they come to VAN..

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
People seem to miss the fact that in the past 40 years that van has only beat boston 8 times in boston. Granted they dont play each other much. But on the same token it has been a complerte different story for boston when they come to VAN..
Nice try glengine but you need to get your facts straight.

Top Bottom