NHL Playoff thread.

funtimes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I also have to agree Pilo. They may get one, possibly two. But not three!!

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
It was an awesome emotional series from the start.....both played they're hearts out.....AWESOME for boston.....hard fought play....awesome....that's all I can say

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was a great game. Both teams played well.. Must say that Tim Thomas played exceptional.. He definitely deserved the ConSmythe trophy. He had an answer for all that the Nucks had for him tonight. Was awesome to see the ref's just let the guys play!!!! And did you notice when they were let play it didn't take long for the players to realize it and not do any really dumb stuff.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so just what does crow taste like in the muff pot

Like I said in another thread, Doug will put some garlic butter on it with perhaps a hint of lemon and finish it off with maybe some blackbird cheesecake and...............it will taste damn good!!!;);)

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
to all the whiners and cocky fans.....start eating those words, don't worry sedins eatin them too........this game was dirty on both sides.....they still won....I said the better team would win and they did.......cudos to van...hard fought series. One for the books

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
so just what does crow taste like in the muff pot

Like I said in another thread, Doug will put some garlic butter on it with perhaps a hint of lemon and finish it off with maybe some blackbird cheesecake and...............it will taste damn good!!!;);)

I've eaten a lot of different meats but never crow. Snopro has a thought....beaver, lynx, musktrat, bear, rabbit, caribou, muskox, buffalo, moose, elk, deer, ducks, geese, grouse, partridge, squirrel, gophers, and they all tasted great with the right combination of spices.

The Bruins played well and the Canucks couldn't score enough goals. The bottom line is that to win a game you have to score more than the other team. Vancouver couldn't get it done.

The Bruins are deserving!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've eaten a lot of different meats but never crow. Snopro has a thought....beaver, lynx, musktrat, bear, rabbit, caribou, muskox, buffalo, moose, elk, deer, ducks, geese, grouse, partridge, squirrel, gophers, and they all tasted great with the right combination of spices.

The Bruins played well and the Canucks couldn't score enough goals. The bottom line is that to win a game you have to score more than the other team. Vancouver couldn't get it done.

The Bruins are deserving!

Doug's a good sport. There will be no cars burning in Elkford tonite.:d:beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Doug's a good sport. There will be no cars burning in Elkford tonite.:d:beer:

im not sure if i have ever seen a car in elkford

I try to be a good sport and after the game it was difficult. Oh well....life goes on!

NHL awards next week and then 4 months off. Gotta get out the sled flicks and get ready for the snow....:beer::beer::beer:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Top Bottom