SC playoffs rnd 3 and Finals.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I will be happy whichever teams wins the Cup. LA to rub it into the Flames organization and Rangers to rub it into the Canucks organization. Also, for Mitchell (one of our sons played his junior hockey as a partner with Willie), St.Louis for all of his turmoil this season, Vignault for obvious reasons, Sutter for obvious reasons......and many other players who are deserving to have their names on the Cup.

Personally, I think the Kings will be a little too physical for the Rangers and I predict the Kings in 5.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LA definately started slow but finished strong. Its looking like there year. Sutter has been getting an excellent work ethic out of them most nights.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On another note ole Gretz has packed on a few pounds lately. Janet must be a good cook?

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Rangers came out fast and furious in the fist period but the Kings wore them down, you could see it in the 3rd period. I thought it was a good game and hopefully it will go 6 or 7 but after watching the Kings wear down the Rangers, I won't be surprised if it's over in 4-5 games. Sutter cracks me up with his pre, in-game, and post game interviews, short and to the point is an understatement.

I would like to see Henrik win the cup too but hey, in the end there can only be 1 champ.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was thinking the same thing. He sure has been hanging around this year. Must be gonna get back into it in a big way somewhere.......:noidea:
Maybe he has taken up sledding and has rode with a certain someone from Elkford you packs a mean garlic shrimp to the hill with him?

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Maybe he has taken up sledding and has rode with a certain someone from Elkford you packs a mean garlic shrimp to the hill with him?

If I ever got the call, there would be a special order of shrimp and maybe even some marinaded in a special sauce and grilled on a charcoal fire at 7500'..........I can doo shrimp in many ways!

And remember, I still owe you a lemon, garlic shrimp lunch out there.......Mmmmmmmm

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If I ever got the call, there would be a special order of shrimp and maybe even some marinaded in a special sauce and grilled on a charcoal fire at 7500'..........I can doo shrimp in many ways!

And remember, I still owe you a lemon, garlic shrimp lunch out there.......Mmmmmmmm
Maybe we can talk him into bringing Paulina and Janet and we'll ditch Wayne? Lol.

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This one is all but over now, the Rangers look overwhelmed and poor Henrik, 3 goals off of deflections that he had nos chance of stopping. This might end tomorrow night.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hope all my fellow , two timing, back stabbing, cup half full, know it all, armchair quarterback Flames fans are paying attention. Put the pedal to the metal Mr. Darryl Sutter!

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I said a little earlier, LA in 5. I don't think the Rangers have the depth to win tonight. It would be nice to see Regehr on the ice tonight.....:dance:

But I don't think Sutter will change it up as things are going great and Greene has been a big part of the defensive system.

Go LA, go LA

Last edited:

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LA is all business and there will be no laying off at all. This team has adopted Sutters personality and it's showing on the ice. Bust out the brooms folks, this one is over tonight.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I said a little earlier, LA in 5. I don't think the Rangers have the depth to win tonight. It would be nice to see Regehr on the ice tonight.....:dance:

But I don't think Sutter will change it up as things are going great and Greene has been a big part of the defensive system.

Go LA, go LA

The Rangers dug down and did it. They did have some "puck luck" were deserving of the win. I guess I have to go to my original prediction of LA in 5.

Top Bottom