NHL Playoff thread.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I also thought it funny!

Lucic was saying to the press that Julien was a little hot in his post game discussion with him about the incident.

If the league wants it out of the game, one unsportsmanlike penalty would end it immediately.....just saying

I don't want to say "I told you so....." but I guess I am......

"The league went further than simply handing Rome a record-setting four-game suspension on Tuesday for his dangerous hit on Horton in Game 3 — Murphy also issued a warning to both teams that any player caught taunting an opponent will be given a two-minute unsportsmanlike penalty and 10-minute misconduct.
"We've addressed it with the teams as early as this morning and I will speaking with both general managers and coaches before the day is over about the crap that we're seeing and the garbage that's going on and some of the issues," said Murphy."

I missed the 10 minute misconduct part. It is kind of funny the brass of the NHL is more re-active than pro-active. Maybe they need an adjustment in business management strategies!

The tone has been set for tonight's game and it will be gooder!!!!!

Last edited:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Care to give another prediction? ;):d

I'd like to be as confident as eclipse 1966 and I would like to see the Canucks go home with a chance to win the Cup on home ice but.....

The Bruins have some confidence now, some swagger, some momentum, some "doo it for Horton", and that will come forth tonight.

Sorry to say it, but Boston will win tonight! I could be wrong and I hope so....

:vancouver::vancouver::vancouver:

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd like to be as confident as eclipse 1966 and I would like to see the Canucks go home with a chance to win the Cup on home ice but.....

The Bruins have some confidence now, some swagger, some momentum, some "doo it for Horton", and that will come forth tonight.

Sorry to say it, but Boston will win tonight! I could be wrong and I hope so....

I HOPE YOU ARE WRONG :d:d:beer::beer:

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Nothing wrong with expressing your honest opinion and I happen to agree with you.:beer::beer:

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am confident that van will win tonight. You want to talk momentum look at the chicago series when van was up 3-0 in the series then chicago won the next 3 and van won game 7 if nything chicago should've had all the momentum..

So as far as the whole momentun thing goes i think van will come out firin on all cylinders. The last game van came out in the second period half asleep and the bruyins capitalized on that and then it just got out of hand in the third with emotiona and all runnin high.

This game will be a tough fought one but i beleive van will be victorious.

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am confident that van will win tonight. You want to talk momentum look at the chicago series when van was up 3-0 in the series then chicago won the next 3 and van won game 7 if nything chicago should've had all the momentum..

So as far as the whole momentun thing goes i think van will come out firin on all cylinders. The last game van came out in the second period half asleep and the bruins capitalized on that and then it just got out of hand in the third with emotions and all runnin high.

GMAFB, the Canucks got outplayed physically and emotionally and that's why they lost. Your living in a dream world if you believe otherwise.

And this is the reason why I bailed on that Canucks thread. Way too much bias for me.

andystepper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
getting pretty sick of Ballard right now. Making a few mistakes that has cost two goals by him now.

tukernater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I always thought it would go 7 games with van winning,but never did i think they would get stomped 2 games in a row.Cooler heads will prevail.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

So as far as the whole momentun thing goes i think van will come out firin on all cylinders. The last game van came out in the second period half asleep and the bruyins capitalized on that and then it just got out of hand in the third with emotiona and all runnin high.

There firing on all cylinders , but i think the nucks have a blown head gasket...

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It reminds me of Pearl Harbour when Yamamoto says "we awakened a sleeping giant".....Why would the nucks try to out muscle Boston, kinda explains why they have never won a cup !!!

Top Bottom