NHL Playoff thread.

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so,, Malhotra going to see some action in the finals? A blind Manny is still better than a healthy Glass.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
i dunno, i will say boston in 7. this will be another game that goes to the goalies, if thomas can stay on his game it will be high impact low scoring hockey for sure, going to be a helluva series i think, but bostons gunna have to throw their size around if they wanna win

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
boston out in 4
Gonna have to save that one, last time someone made that prediction the series went to 7 games and the Canucks were up 3 games to none. You done jinxed them now.;):d

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sorry for the "f" bomb but it is cute

Attachments

• letdoit.JPG
    letdoit.JPG
    23.3 KB · Views: 51

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Like i've said in the other threads. It'll be van holdin the cup after game 5.. Boston will win one of the games that they play at home.

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Right on, cheer on your Canucks and I'll cheer on my Bruins. You better hope Vancouver doesn't take them as lightly as you and the rest of the Canucks fanbase do or it will be a short series in favor of the Bruins.:beer::beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
One game closer to the parade......

What a game tonight? Both teams a little nervous and Thomas played his heart out.
GO CANUCKS GO

the parade is in the immediate future!!!

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Right on, cheer on your Canucks and I'll cheer on my Bruins. You better hope Vancouver doesn't take them as lightly as you and the rest of the Canucks fanbase do or it will be a short series in favor of the Bruins.:beer::beer:

The way the bruins played they looked like a bunch of old men compared to the nucks.. Both goalies played there hearts out and did awesome jobs.. But it was great to see the nucks layin out some big hits, and when chara would try and hang-out in front of the net he would get knocked on his arss..

:vancouver::vancouver::beer::vancouver::beer::d

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
Did we watch the same game?? Bith teams put it out there.....boston seemed to do a damn good job keeping their speed at bay....good chances on both ends, and to the one who said it sure wouldn't be a goalie match up......think again.

Great game

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
I only watched the last period but in my opinion the puck seemed to be on the Boston end more, I agree with Glengine. Plio, were you watching Playstation.:vancouver:

And agree that both goalies did a great job. What were the official shots on net?

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
You may have been watching a different game too ron..... First 2 periods were very equal...van did have the better 3rd....also remember I'm impartial here neither team is my team but I'm gunna wave the boston banner for this one

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gonna have to save that one, last time someone made that prediction the series went to 7 games and the Canucks were up 3 games to none. You done jinxed them now.;):d

Only reason I said that is becAuse they beat Chicago in 7 Nashville in 6 and San Jose in 5. So the next number in the sequence is 4

Polarblu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You may have been watching a different game too ron..... First 2 periods were very equal...van did have the better 3rd....also remember I'm impartial here neither team is my team but I'm gunna wave the boston banner for this one

I think you missed the first 10 minutes dude...............

Top Bottom