NHL Playoff thread.

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well it seems Bruins & Bolts are both quite capable of pulling off wins on their own turf, so this is why I fear the worse for Tampa. Regardless, I will be cheering them on til the end...whenever that will be. They will be damn lucky if they beat Boston though lol. They've done well, It's been a while since they've been in a cup run and they have done a great job thus far!

Way to go Bolts!

On the bright side... I still win $500 in my draft for Tampa making it this far... if they go to the final...I may be up another $1000.. Here's hoping! lol :d:beer:

Grizzly4323

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Too bad SJ hadn't shown up like that in the first three games.. Heatley at $8m and what did he do?? SQUAT!!
VC outshot 2 to 1!!! That's luck not skill..

KNUCKLEHEADS still SUCK!! blah, blah, blah....

GO TB or Boston. Anyone but VC!!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Too bad SJ hadn't shown up like that in the first three games.. Heatley at $8m and what did he do?? SQUAT!!

Go ahead , get it off your chest. :eek:

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

do I detect a bit of sour grapes :d

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score

Doo I detect a bit of Oiler's colors and jealousy?....just saying:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Back on page 5, I put a little history.....the Vancouver Sun has just posted/written about it....

Speaking of history and unmistakable signs, it's also been noted that the Montreal Canadiens won the Cup in 1977, a year after that city hosted the Olympics, that Calgary won it in 1989 after hosting the '88 Games, and that the 2011 Stanley Cup finals comes a year after a little event known as Vancouver 2010.

Just saying.

Read more: http://www.canada.com/sports/Canucks+success+Millionaires+move/4839378/story.html#ixzz1NPci52rA

It is getting interesting.....

sweetsecret73

Reaction score
This is what watching Vancouver did to my boys last night. The oilers Pj's were a coincidence. :d

Attachments

• IMG_0649.jpg
    IMG_0649.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 77

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just cant like vancouver, i'll cheer for them as a canadian team but i wont be happy bout it.

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, looks like i still get atleast one more game (hopefully more) to cheer on my boys!! I dunno though Boston is gonna be back on home ice.... maybe under all that extra pressure they'll slip up....

Lets go BOLTS!!

Grizzly4323

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
do I detect a bit of sour grapes :d

No Jealousy and no Sour Grapes.
Not at all. Just can't stand them. The guys that lead that team.
ie. Kesler, Beiksa, the Sedins, Luongo.
Have no class. next time one of them get interviewed listen to what is said. Arrogant asses IMHO.
Just an observation. At this point I think they might win it all, but I am sure not going to be happy about it. But I will keep :d:d:beer:

Grizzly4323

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Back on page 5, I put a little history.....the Vancouver Sun has just posted/written about it....

Speaking of history and unmistakable signs, it's also been noted that the Montreal Canadiens won the Cup in 1977, a year after that city hosted the Olympics, that Calgary won it in 1989 after hosting the '88 Games, and that the 2011 Stanley Cup finals comes a year after a little event known as Vancouver 2010.

Just saying.

Read more: Key to Canucks' success a Millionaires' move?

It is getting interesting.....

That's cool. But I still don't like it!!! :d

crater

Reaction score
On april 14th, 1st page of this thread I predicted a Vancouver boston final!!

Extend arm upwards above head, now bend arm down placing palm of hand between shoulder blades, now give yourself a big pat on the back. :first:

Top Bottom