New from Airdrie ab

-albertaboy-

Reaction score
hey everyone, i joined up a long time ago but i never really posted anything so i figured i should put up a bit about myself and join the community. im a snowmobiler and i ride an 08 summit X 800r 154" with an MBRP exhaust can and tunnel stiffeners. been riding since i was 13 years old, i am now 19. umm basically just lookin for some new places and people to go riding with and to develop my skills. favorite spot to riide is in the kootenays around the creston area. cant think of much else to say, heres a pic for you all.;)

DSC05130-1.jpg

grnboyz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site!!! Nice machine and picture, hope to see more from you in the Pow or the mud. It's all good!!!:p:d:p

sledslut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey man, anytime you wanna go just PM me, iam always headed into Valemount, Mcbride, Blue River areas alot.. i go out danm near everyweekend.

im always down for new riders!!

Snowing soon!!

RaspberryNytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome AlbertsBoy, it's a great site with lots of great people & great advice.........well, mostly great advice.:d

hey man, anytime you wanna go just PM me, iam always headed into Valemount, Mcbride, Blue River areas alot.. i go out danm near everyweekend.

im always down for new riders!!

Snowing soon!!

Hey SS, looks like there is a good group of guys here. Should make for a fun season.......I may take you up on your offer some weekend:d
Ride Golden much?

RN:beer:

Top Bottom