Need helicopter in revy

M1ryguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys blew up my sled today and need a chopper for retrieval , anyone got any info on a good place to get a chopper in revy ? Thanks

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey chitty deal man. Just curious if it was on yer 2013xm on boost? and if so what turbo kit? If you don't mind sharing that info. If not no worries, Thanks

JP.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think you need to sign a form and leave a credit card # before Selkirk will fly a sled out. Not sure on this but was going to stop in their this weekend and find out. That way if you crash or break down on the hill you can get the sled off the same day if weather and daylight is good.

Sent from my iPad using

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I think you need to sign a form and leave a credit card # before Selkirk will fly a sled out. Not sure on this but was going to stop in their this weekend and find out. That way if you crash or break down on the hill you can get the sled off the same day if weather and daylight is good.

Sent from my iPad using
No sir.... The best you can do for Selkirk, is put your sled on somewhat level ground. Within a 50 meter(???) landing spot for the chopper. Give them accurate GPS coordinates, and they will grab your sled. 2 years ago they were 500/hr in and out. Once you pick up your sled, you give your CC# and receive your complimentary T-shirt. And yes.....to depending on weather, wind and day light.

Last edited:

towerrigger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Used them a few years back. Pulled a couple out, Pilot let me rig them. Saved some time and cash doing it that way. He did tell me on the way up "You fawk up the rigging and I drop one it's on you!" LOL. I think it was 700 for the two together.

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We used Selkirk last weekend it was $600 from just above the Super Bowl - buddy lost his driveshaft on a 13' pro. The clamp must have came loose or wasn't installed correctly. Sorry to hear about your sled.

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Sent from my iPad using

They do like to have your credit card number and a waiver releasing them from any liability for damage to your sled during transport but sometimes will let that slide.

Last year I was in the back of keystone and had issues. I called them on a Sat phone and gave them my sleds location and credit card number then doubled out with another guy. By the time we got back to town my sled was there along with the $1300 bill. They've upped their rates a little in the last couple of years they're $1400 an hour now I beleive. The good thing is the can do a retrieval on Boulder in 30 mins or less.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we have all had those days, ok maybe some maybe more than others.... they did right it up so I could use it for tax purposes

Attachments

• IMG_0449.jpg
    IMG_0449.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 803

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now this puts things into perspective on why i love my turboed 4stroke, at the end of the day i'm sure to get back and have more money in my pocket for lightweight parts.....haha and a good juicey steak.
Less time breaking and fixing and more time modding and playing or just having piece of mind.

Good luck on your retreival, been there done that............it SUCKS
BTW, if you have GPS coordinate and you remain at location for hookup it can make a difference in price.

markoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now this puts things into perspective on why i love my turboed 4stroke, at the end of the day i'm sure to get back and have more money in my pocket for lightweight parts.....haha and a good juicey steak.
Less time breaking and fixing and more time modding and playing or just having piece of mind.

Good luck on your retreival, been there done that............it SUCKS
BTW, if you have GPS coordinate and you remain at location for hookup it can make a difference in price.

Turbo 4 strokes have been choppered out too. Maybe not as many but it happens

Top Bottom