Gen 5 tool kit

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is a must have and absoulute bullch!t that it is an acccesory!

First thing I bought for mine, rode it the day after I bought it, end of march for the first time, took 1.5 hours to get up clemina, trail was icy and hard as a rock for the first 8km, only one guy wasn’t overheating every 500m, the one with the extension flap. They work excellent but should come with the turbos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
First thing I bought for mine, rode it the day after I bought it, end of march for the first time, took 1.5 hours to get up clemina, trail was icy and hard as a rock for the first 8km, only one guy wasn’t overheating every 500m, the one with the extension flap. They work excellent but should come with the turbos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You would also think with all their engineering they could design it so it could be attached to the linq brackets. No doubt that will be an improvement and upgrade. haha

Last edited:

jcjc1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and since we’re on the subject, the tunnel mount scratchers which made a significant improvement in cooling, don’t fit the G5’s so that’s another reason to include snowflaps with the sleds.
I like tmo’s idea of including snowflaps with turbos.

Last edited:

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Anything else I should be grabbing for this sled? All updates and recalls are done, it has a tki driveshaft retainer in it. Anyone put a lightweight can on one? Some weight savings to be had there for sure. Might throw a shorter riser on it.
Who installed TKI driveshaft kit, I have one for mine, never got put in yet? Cost?

M1ryguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any of you know if anyone sells diamond S cans in the Edmonton or Calgary area?

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You would also think with all their engineering they could design it so it could be attached to the linq brackets. No doubt that will be an improvement and upgrade. haha
Like on the 2019 g4.….
Really handy, I put it on in the parking lot and take it off when I get to the riding zone.

Rjjtcross8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Another mention to riderz for diamond s. They can ship them when ordered through there online store.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You should really drive it with the stock can first. These sleds don’t like cans of any form so you should know the difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i get that accessories are a big part of sales but that should come standard. particularly with hotter running turbo sleds and warm winters.
Agreed. Just like that stupid belt holder but hey, for 179 bucks they have one that doubles as a nice behind the seat trunk. Next year maybe handle bars will be an accessory :)

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Agreed. Just like that stupid belt holder but hey, for 179 bucks they have one that doubles as a nice behind the seat trunk. Next year maybe handle bars will be an accessory :)

My personal favorite was when they took the glove box away and resold it to us for 200$

I forgave them for it since they added a turbo but still LOL

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My personal favorite was when they took the glove box away and resold it to us for 200$

I forgave them for it since they added a turbo but still LOL

That glovebox is way better than what they have now at least.

Rjjtcross8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought the enduro tool kit from mountain labs to stash in my bag. Appears to be a nice kit just need to swap a couple wrench’s for the G5 to match the list Maxwell posted earlier.

Top Bottom