My $263.15 per mile season......oouch!

enis750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well basically calling the season a wash dudes
put 38 miles on my new 600, it broke down and sat at the dealer for a month getting fixed (cracked a weld on one of the HE, had to replace tunnel)
we have little to NO snow here to ride
any snow we DID get, I was in Mexico sitting on the beach (which was a TERRIBLE trip, but thats for another thread)

and to boot, wifey got a new job and her hours changed a bit
SO, going west and leaving the kiddos behind w her for 3-4 days is out of the question this year

$10,000 sled / 38 miles = $263.15 per mile.....now THAT's an expensive season......

ah well, fingers crossed for an early golf season and praying it snows here next year

enis750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bummer man. I also had a crack in my front heat exchanger. cost me $1,550 to get the sled torn appart and a 2 inch weld put on it. I feel your pain.

thank GOD mine was under warranty, as it was over $3500 to repair it

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
put 38 miles on my new 600, it broke down and sat at the dealer for a month getting fixed (cracked a weld on one of the HE, had to replace tunnel)
any snow we DID get, I was in Mexico sitting on the beach (which was a TERRIBLE trip, but thats for another thread)

SO, going west and leaving the kiddos behind w her for 3-4 days is out of the question this year

$10,000 sled / 38 miles = $263.15 per mile.....now THAT's an expensive season......

ah well, fingers crossed for an early golf season and praying it snows here next year

we ride until june man dont give up yet,,,,

p.s. the sled is still worth $8k so thats only $52 per mile and thats not bad at all lol.....

same here new whip I had 6 days loined up and only out for 2.2 days and odo reads 265kms!!!! but I will get that up to 1500kmsbefore june I hope!!!!!

Reactions: RXN

PJ440x

Reaction score

Not Good!!!! BUT the only way to justify a Sled is to look at the depreciation of the sled in a year / miles you ride. Because I'm sure your sled won't be worth $0.00 next year? Just Saying!!! I hope this helps on a shitty season!!! ;)

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
At least it was only 10,000 sled and not 15,000 or more

better part at least it was the "new job" that killed his season not a broken leg or NO job hahahaha

I thinks Ennis has it too good lol,, mexico suks sledding over lol.... but I would be sad too

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
k so is it just me ??????????????

sleding or mexico ????????

mexico won't melt ....... sleding it is for me

thinking he has his prioritys wrong.... just my 2 cents

btcowboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did the math on mine yesterday lol you aren't doing to bad. Like was mentioned above there is still lots of time left and next year ya still got a new sled

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's a sled and not milk so you won't have to worry about it expiring! It will be like a new sled next year.

chadwik74

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a 2012 Proclimb in the shop with 0.2 miles on it.....hope to do a few mountain trips to catch up, starting next Wednesday...FINALLY!! I feel your pain man!

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Be glad, I havent rode yet this season.

But mine is paid for so I guess Im ahead of the game.

Nothing broken nothing ventured.........

retiredpop

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Think of it this way -- with the money you saved by not riding you can do a few mods for next year.;)

enis750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we ride until june man dont give up yet,,,,

p.s. the sled is still worth $8k so thats only $52 per mile and thats not bad at all lol.....

same here new whip I had 6 days loined up and only out for 2.2 days and odo reads 265kms!!!! but I will get that up to 1500kmsbefore june I hope!!!!!

good point

Not Good!!!! BUT the only way to justify a Sled is to look at the depreciation of the sled in a year / miles you ride. Because I'm sure your sled won't be worth $0.00 next year? Just Saying!!! I hope this helps on a shitty season!!! ;)

it doesnt help, but thanks anyways....hahah!

Enis750, gotta put a positive spin on things. You got back from Mexico and you are alive and well.....and the sled will only have 38 miles on it net year so it will be like starting with a new one.....almost!

man it wont even be broke in for next year!!! good thing for 2 yr warranty too

At least it was only 10,000 sled and not 15,000 or more

was thinking that today as well.....glad i decided on a $10k sled as well, $15k and id be pi$$ed

k so is it just me ??????????????

sleding or mexico ????????

mexico won't melt ....... sleding it is for me

thinking he has his prioritys wrong.... just my 2 cents

hey i would have preferred a trip west to my man
Mexico was a work/pleasure trip...and wifey wanted to go, as we have never been before
gotta keep wifey happy u know ;)

enis750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Be glad, I havent rode yet this season.

But mine is paid for so I guess Im ahead of the game.

Nothing broken nothing ventured.........

oh mine is paid for as well
but still...i have a basement, yard, deck and fence to start on....talk about priorities hey!! LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!

Think of it this way -- with the money you saved by not riding you can do a few mods for next year.;)

not yet...see above ^^^ .... the house gets the MOD money for next season
THEN i may drop a Carl's 660 in er ..... or something fun... ;)

enis750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not going to TOTALLY lose hope....maybe we will get some FREAK snowstorm yet here
if so ill get out for sure...
but i have been practicing putting in the basement at the office JUST incase im on the course by April 1...which wouldnt be terrible either

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There's snow in the Candle Lake, Smeaton, Greenwater, Hudson Bay regions. Get out the trailer.

Top Bottom