What's everyone doing to get ready for the season??

CoyoteGirl

Reaction score
wow i never thought about doin cardio w the avy bag. sheet thats a good idea haha ill get some funny looks in the gym i bet.

I wore mine hiking last year. We had this grueling straight up for an hour hike we'd do and I wanted more challenge so I started wearing the avy pack and then got to a point to where I was carrying other's water too. Wooooooooee that was a work out. Even bribed a buddy to go with us by promising he could pull the cord at the top, just didn't tell him it wasn't hooked up... he was NOT impressed.. hehe

Skadi

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
FINALLY got out down here and it was worth the wait!!! over the hood blower pow with a killer base! I was amazed it was so great! Slide danger was really high but we had plenty of base to play in the trees so play in the trees we did! my clutching isn't spot on yet so I still have a little tweaking to do but my gear was working great, my sled putting a lot of power to the snow even without my full r's and I even busted out the new camera for a few shots!!

Had a great time riding with my bestest GF Nikki who was hurt last season and couldn't get out... she's back to riding like a champ on her new Pro!!

short ride report and a few pics here if anyone is interested. might not be a KILLER winter this year but it's actually shaping up to be pretty decent if we were riding in 3 feet of blower pow for New Years on a decent base.

Hope all you ladies have kicked your season off well!!

Top Bottom