Mobile Access to S&M...

RETODD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.valemountvacationrental.com
Have a BB Curve...

Other sites have a parallel mobile (lite) version of there system to make it easy for mobile users to read and post. I've found the mobile version of S&M and can log on down to the topic BUT whenever I go into a thread it displays the crippling full version making it impossible to read and post...ALSO...even after logging in "some" of the threads do not appear.

Has anyone got good at mobile access to this site...please send the URLs and any browser tweaking you did.

Thanks,

Todd.

OverBore

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Accessing snow and mud from you blackberry will eat up your data plan fast if you do not have an unlimited plan.

KH2110

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I post on here all the time from my storm......

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Just got a BB curve on tuesday and find the same....almost imposible to navigate...and some of the post pages are 400+ Kb so I'd imagine it would eat it up pretty quick...........

Good question, I'm curious as well, I know RK & TG post from mobile often.

johndeereman346

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Try turning your images off on you crackberry i usually check one or twice a day from my pearl and buddy has a curve and we have no issues, cell phones i wont even try, pm me if you want an explanation on how to do that and save data charges.

RETODD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
On a TELUS unlimited data plan...$$$ is not the issue...I'll try turning images off but as I mentioned dootalk has an awesome lite version of there site that has all current threads...no need to tweak the BB settings.

Admins? Mods?

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
There is a lite option and its currently off, but with the new upgrade there is a mobile version coming soon that will be like the facebook light, and you can go there or to the complete site. Vbulletin 4 is in Beta testing right now. Then I will be doing some reskining and changes and we will get it all up, hopefully by the time the snow flies.

RETODD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
There is a lite option and its currently off, but with the new upgrade there is a mobile version coming soon that will be like the facebook light, and you can go there or to the complete site. Vbulletin 4 is in Beta testing right now. Then I will be doing some reskining and changes and we will get it all up, hopefully by the time the snow flies.

Thanks Ron!!!!!:d:d

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snow flies? Whohoooo, thats just around the corner.:d

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Just got a BB curve on tuesday and find the same....almost imposible to navigate...and some of the post pages are 400+ Kb so I'd imagine it would eat it up pretty quick...........

Good question, I'm curious as well, I know RK & TG post from mobile often.

Glad you fianally came over to the dark side! Ha Ha Ha (evil laugh) :cool:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Yah Yah Yah......Pm me your #'s I lost everyone when I swamped the old phone in Wab.....

I actually don't post from my BB, can't even get the damn thing to login to the forum.

Just RK that does the mobile stuff.......

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I actually don't post from my BB, can't even get the damn thing to login to the forum.

Just RK that does the mobile stuff.......

My Bad......thought you did being a techy and all.........................:beer:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
My Bad......thought you did being a techy and all.........................:beer:

nope, not yet... maybe someday.... then I can drive and S&M at the same time.... Just like I already drive and facebook!

Top Bottom