Cell Phone INSTANT MESSENGER I'd like to get S&M users on to share and update!

Slim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys, I really want to get the majority of snow and mud users on an app called Hookt. Its just like Blackberry Messenger.

The reason i think this would be awesome is because anytime someone is making a trip and updates there status, it shows everyone on their list that they have it planned. Thus creating awareness of people making day trips, weekend trips, or long haul trips. You could them send them a message instantly to inquire about it. I think its worth a shot. Its a great messenger, you can share pictures of sleds and ideas, snow conditions instantly.

You can also turn notifications off if you don't want to be bothered by it too often, so dont worry :)

This app is available on any smart phone and extremely easy to use. Visit the site below.
It can be downloaded right on your mobile phone on (iPhone - App Store, Blackberry - Appworld, Android - Google Play)
I have already added a few members and they are surprised at how well the app works.

Check it out at Hookt | messaging made simple

One you download it, go to Add Friends. You can do this by cell phone number, Email, or "Hookt ID" which is the most popular for privacy reason. Phone number is clearly the easiest way. You can also invite your entire phone book list if you wanted. But i plan on using it for S&M Users as a group kind of thing.

My Hookt ID is: MXARQPT
Phone number - 780-898-8090

Hope this works out! If you have any questions please ask! I can walk you through it if you're interested.

Josh

polarisdragon800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I also think that this is a good idea. Makes contacting other riders easy. Theirs no problem with contacting people on the forum, but I think this way is a bit faster if your in Revy or something and looking for someone else that is in Revy to ride with. Rather than posting on the conditions thread or pm'ing several people hoping that they check the forum that day.

My hookt ID: PQBE375

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: Cell Phone INSTANT MESSENGER I'd like to get S&M users on to share and update!

Ok done. My ID # is VYKAXHB .

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been using HOOKT for a couple months now. Great app for iPhones, and any phone for that matter. It's like having BBM again only 100 times better and super fast! Highly recommend it.

My HOOKT #: JCPE4NK

Oh and it's free!!!

summit1974

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: Cell Phone INSTANT MESSENGER I'd like to get S&M users on to share and update!

Hookt id is D956UAK....seems like a good idea to me!!

Slim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Hookt id is D956UAK....seems like a good idea to me!!

Workin great so far! Keep them comin!

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I'll try it out too. ID# CEF8K9N.

Mods please sticky this thread.

Slim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I'll try it out too. ID# CEF8K9N.

Mods please sticky this thread.

Yes please sticky it!

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

trying soon lol

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

id#VHM3T9Q

dlg27

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

d5q6adp

Staple_STI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

New to AB so always looking for a riding crew

ID: A2QNDJ4

Added everyone ^^ me

Last edited:

Rbrduk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Vxa59th

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

The list so far......

MXARQPT
PQBE375
VYKAXHB
JCPE4NK
D956UAK
CEF8K9N
GKD3MRG
VHM3T9Q
d5q6adp
A2QNDJ4
Uy3ukjr
Eqft3jh
Vxa59th

intmid8or!

Problem Child
Reaction score

whatsapp

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I initially thought whatsapp as well, but you need to pay for it. Hookt is completely free. I like the look of it better as well.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Could catch on pretty quick but after about a month there could be about 35000 id's to enter LOL!
catmando!

Top Bottom