Cell Phone INSTANT MESSENGER I'd like to get S&M users on to share and update!

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: Cell Phone INSTANT MESSENGER I'd like to get S&M users on to share and update!

Could catch on pretty quick but after about a month there could be about 35000 id's to enter LOL!
catmando!

Thats why you need to get in on it early :)

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: Cell Phone INSTANT MESSENGER I'd like to get S&M users on to share and update!

If it does take off we can make area lists and divide them accordingly. For example I may never ride in the Edmonton areas so wouldn't need that list entered. You could then enter the area list you wish.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score

I make it a sticky for ya and see what happens.............!
catmando!:beer:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Will leave it stuck for a bit,keep making your list and eventually it will be unstuck and word of mouth you will be able to search it for the lists as you want them,you just have to update the list.If it get popular it wont need to be a sticky!
Need anything just send me a pm.
catmando!

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I'd # xg8dgma

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

will leave it stuck for a bit,keep making your list and eventually it will be unstuck and word of mouth you will be able to search it for the lists as you want them,you just have to update the list.if it get popular it wont need to be a sticky!
Need anything just send me a pm.
Catmando!

thanks!!!!

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Thought id join in on this heres mine
# f8ue2pj

intmid8or!

Problem Child
Reaction score

vbc9cp7

Twisted Boost

Biggest Poster
Reaction score

Oh ya I'm in.... pnh8429

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Maybe first guys in can be MODS lol yahoooooooooo

Slim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Maybe first guys in can be MODS lol yahoooooooooo

Lookin great so far guys! Thanks for the sticky! Its working out well. We had a group chat yesterday with about 5 guys and were all sharing pictures of sleds and snow updates. talked about the show and what we all got there. you can have live group chats with up to 10 people in each one! Looking forward to planning trips and having group chats on where to ride or who is riding where! Keep it up!

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Lookin great so far guys! Thanks for the sticky! Its working out well. We had a group chat yesterday with about 5 guys and were all sharing pictures of sleds and snow updates. talked about the show and what we all got there. you can have live group chats with up to 10 people in each one! Looking forward to planning trips and having group chats on where to ride or who is riding where! Keep it up!

awesome just need more bc boys to jump on the wagon.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score

I know of a website where people do the same thing.....

aspinajr

Reaction score

TBDN2FK

NEWBIE! And it seems y'all are from Canada! I am in CO, hopefully we can get some locals in my area on board! We shall see!

Slim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I know of a website where people do the same thing.....

its just quicker and more convenient when you are on the go at times. Plus its instant without having to refresh. Not trying to take from the site as i love it as well. Its just another great way to connect :) If someone does a status update on hookt and say "sledding in Valemount tomorrow!" everyone on his messenger list will see it and can instantly message him/her/it(LHF) haha browsing through threads, reading all the replies and then replying takes more time is all. 17ppl already added :)

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Gcrfwfd

Slim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Facebook...

ya id rather stay away from facebook as much as possible. and their chat system sucks, no picture sharing or group chats.

Top Bottom