Blackberry users!? Time to make a sled crew bbm group! Post your pins!

Slim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
3 more riding buds than I had before!! Add my pin lol oh, and for you iPhone users.... That constantly break your glass phones.. I fix them I own a repair shop lol I fix androids, iPhones, and blackberries.... iPads, iPods, you name it. I'll give my sled head buddies good deals. Or go to www.facebook.com/Apples.Berrys.N.Androids I do free repairs every month too! Might as well get the word out. I'll bring tools to sled towns this winter!

polarisdragon800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
3 more riding buds than I had before!! Add my pin lol oh, and for you iPhone users.... That constantly break your glass phones.. I fix them I own a repair shop lol I fix androids, iPhones, and blackberries.... iPads, iPods, you name it. I'll give my sled head buddies good deals. Or go to www.facebook.com/Apples.Berrys.N.Androids I do free repairs every month too! Might as well get the word out. I'll bring tools to sled towns this winter!
Cool, guess I'll add you in hookt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MissAtlantic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Speaking of blackberries - I have a curve FOR SALE if anyone is interested. It was only used for 3 months. PM me!

polaris011

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the new apple is revealed tomorrow... all bb will sooon be considered antiques in the very near future i say lol

Slim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nah blackberry will have a comeback. I can't stand all touch screens lol

Slim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just curious but why dont you like a touch screen?

Not really sure but I tried it and didn't like it. I guess it's handy being able to type without looking by feel if need be. Maybe it's that buttons click?! Lol just know I don't like them, and they break way too easy haha

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not really sure but I tried it and didn't like it. I guess it's handy being able to type without looking by feel if need be. Maybe it's that buttons click?! Lol just know I don't like them, and they break way too easy haha

I have no problems with typing on my touch screen.

arcticdodge

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got a blackberry ( work phone) and an iPhone ( personal). I wish work would take back their BB. The iPhone is a much easier, user friendly phone. Never broke the screen on it yet but it is in a case. Have had a lot more problems with the BB than with iphone

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have a bb work phone piece of crap. Rather use my i phone. We have broke 3 bb's at work already. POS

ryan#1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
BB and Iphone perform equally well in salt water :nono:. I've also broke a screen on each. There's no comparison in performance and apps tho lol BB will be finished soon.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
That's BB's one saving grace.... Dunk it it water. Pull batt. Let her dry.... Back to normal in no time. Jumped in the lake with my torch many times

Top Bottom