Cell Phone INSTANT MESSENGER I'd like to get S&M users on to share and update!

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: Cell Phone INSTANT MESSENGER I'd like to get S&M users on to share and update!

you mean you dont love facebook lol

Only really use it for sharing of photos, and time wasting. Chat function has been disabled on it for a long time for me now. I'm really liking Hookt so far though. Need to get more of my friends on it, but they are all Apple sheep and think iMessage is the greatest thing ever, so they just text.

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: Cell Phone INSTANT MESSENGER I'd like to get S&M users on to share and update!

So do we want to organize the codes to a riding area? These codes ride in this area?? Or these codes live in this area??

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

MXARQPT
PQBE375
VYKAXHB
JCPE4NK
D956UAK
CEF8K9N
GKD3MRG
VHM3T9Q
d5q6adp
A2QNDJ4
Uy3ukjr
Eqft3jh
Vxa59th

xg8dgma
f8ue2pj
vbc9cp7
pnh8429
TBDN2FK
Gcrfwfd
GND2UCW

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Lets not let this die come on people lets keep this going to see how many people we can get.

Staple_STI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

It gets confusing when you are already on the list if people aren't adding the previous folks.

It doesn't work if an ID gets thrown up and he/she doesn't add the past ones, so the quicker you get in the less time YOU will have to spend adding the rest

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Not to rain on this parade like that other chit disturber (bogger) LOL! I thought it was a good idea but didnt think it would fly,I was wrong,seems to be showing a little interest.That isnt much competetion for that other website HaHa!
catmando!

Slim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Not to rain on this parade like that other chit disturber (bogger) LOL! I thought it was a good idea but didnt think it would fly,I was wrong,seems to be showing a little interest.That isnt much competetion for that other website HaHa!
catmando!

lol its actually working out pretty good. I now have about 20 more quick riding buddies. It doesnt take long to learn how to use it. Keep it going! First trip is looking like Nov 17th to Revy to Break-in/Tune the new twisted M1000 Turbo.

Top Bottom