mcx 270hp kit on nytro experiance?

yves

Reaction score
hi guys,i want to make a offer on a 2009 nytro 144" with the mcx 270 kit.anyone have some advice to give me to check before i buy?thanks

yves

Reaction score
thanks guys but you need to know in my area not to much hill,i'll use it half time on trail.the offtrail ride here is notting like you in the rockies.if it's the case that you warning me for a longer track.

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
then gear it to run around 150 mph lol........that would be a fun sled to ride on the trail.......might want to get some graphite sliders in the rear.......speed and trails just kill them fast........

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You will love it. I have a 162 for the mountains. And a 153 for the ditches at home. They both have mcx Nothing but fun and they rip hard.

JohnBoyTurbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well the good thing about that 270 kit you can turn the boost down and still have lots of fun. And then turn it back up if someone wants to drag race. :d

dansws6

Reaction score
Is the fuel lowered proportionally to accommodate the lower boost number the turbo is adjusted to? Let say for trail the max boost is set for 10psi what happens to the fuel amount? Would the injectors still deliver same amount of fuel as what the kit was designed for (13-14psi)?

JohnBoyTurbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is the fuel lowered proportionally to accommodate the lower boost number the turbo is adjusted to? Let say for trail the max boost is set for 10psi what happens to the fuel amount? Would the injectors still deliver same amount of fuel as what the kit was designed for (13-14psi)?

With that kit you just need to run Premium Pump Gas up to 12psi. After that run 100LL Av Gas for 13psi and up. You will have no worries. The system is self adjusting when it comes to the fuel delivery.

Top Bottom