looking at 07 Brute Force. Thoughts?

jay007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am looking at possibly getting an 07 Brute Force 650 and was wondering what you guys have for opinions on the quad, good , bad, what to look for etc

Last edited:

STYKO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a 2009 650i brute, so far so good!!!!....

Is the 07 your looking at mack out? lift kits, snorkels, big tires, etc???? Rumor is lift ktis are hard on the brutes. ball joints etc...

jay007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a 2009 650i brute, so far so good!!!!....

Is the 07 your looking at mack out? lift kits, snorkels, big tires, etc???? Rumor is lift ktis are hard on the brutes. ball joints etc...

No its bone stock with a bit more aggresive tires but stock size, after a bad experience I refuse to buy another modded machine.

brutematt750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have an 08 750 and love the power. They do require maintenance to keep them operating without problems. The biggest thing I found was to keep under the seat clean after every ride. I didn't do this and ran into some electrical issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while working extremely hard

sledheadrevxp

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had an 07 650 and got silly and sold it. Prob the best quad i had. Always workef very good. Great power. Threw a set of mud bugs on it and would chew through anything.

carter.c

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
good luck what i have seen isnt very good ill only ride a honda just to be sure to get back to my staging area,

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It is quite possible that the other riders riders made it back a couple of hours before you..................and you just missed them.
It happens to honda riders quite often.................

STYKO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It is quite possible that the other riders riders made it back a couple of hours before you..................and you just missed them.
It happens to honda riders quite often.................

I'll second that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jay007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So i did buy the 07 Brute Force, 1250 kms $4500, i think i did pretty good but still a little nervous after the last used quad i bought was such a lemon (Polaris)

brutematt750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya that sounds like a damn good deal !! That's pretty low kms for an 07. At the price you paid for this one at least you can spend a little money fixin the odd thing and not be losing much. I work look into buying some aftermarket tierod and ends for it. There one of the weakest points on the brute. Ask any brute owner with more kms on then yours and they'll more then likely have aftermarket rods and ends. I bought mine with 1000kms and bent a rod the second time I had it out and then actually broke one of the ends right off at about 1500kms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while working extremely hard

Last edited:

Andoo

Respected Military Member
Reaction score
Great price!!!!!!!! Normal maintenance on anything will help it last a long time. When you stop performing the daily checks and such it will go down hill fast!!!!!!

Top Bottom