Liquid Image Summit Series Snow Goggles

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
If you go back to page one on this thread the 3rd post down are pics of the front of the goggles you will see 2 buttons on the left hand side. The top button is for taking still pics and starting and stopping video record mode. The bottom button is for powering the unit up and down and changing modes.

Jan

quickclicker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think I may need to invest in a pair of these for next winter...

my problem is the only video will be me sitting at the bottom of the mountain watching the boys climb, unless i get some ballz hahahaha

foxrider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not yet Foxrider, you would need to order directly from us. If you are interested please pm me your phone number and I will call you and get you set up!

Jan

not interested right now, have a hard time paying for gas and oil. so once the snows gone maybe ill start saving

tko sled ed

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.foxmaplehomes.com
picked up my goggles today here is a small test shot cant wait to try them

Attachments

• IMG00091.jpg
    IMG00091.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 124

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
Excellent!!!!!! I see you were walking around indoors too wearing them!!! We did the exact same thing when we first got them...just to test them out:eek:

Again we truly apologize for the fuster cluck that happened getting them to you!

Jan

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
So i plugged them into my Mac Pro but am having troubles getting stuff downloaded. You guys doing anything special?

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
Hey Doc

I called LEI and they said that you need to be running Mac 10.4 or above for it to work. They weren't sure were Mac Pro fit into the spectrum or they suggested you call them directly at 1-800-449-3315 punch in extension 2229 and talk to Mick he is their Mac guy.

Good Luck!!

Take care

Jan

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Hey Doc

I called LEI and they said that you need to be running Mac 10.4 or above for it to work. They weren't sure were Mac Pro fit into the spectrum or they suggested you call them directly at 1-800-449-3315 punch in extension 2229 and talk to Mick he is their Mac guy.

Good Luck!!

Take care

Jan

K thanks.

samson smith

Reaction score
We have spent the last few weeks testing the new Liquid Image Summit Series Snow Goggles. These goggles offer a true “Point Of View”, “High Definition” video camera built into the goggle. The camera lens is centered in the goggle frame above your eyes. Here is the first clip filmed using these goggles trimmed from the hundreds of minutes of video we have recorded.

Follow the Leader.mov - YouTube

Check out our vendor forum posts for more information.

Liquid Image Summit Series Snow Goggles are more famous. These goggles are more attractive, good quality and low in price. The lens of these goggles are very useful that show the image more clearly. You can buy these snow goggles from local store and also the online stores.

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
Trax 2 Treadz carries a full line of of the Summit Series goggles. We have it on good authority that the 1080 series will be out in December. We will also have these goggles available at both the Edmonton and Saskatoon sled shows!

Jan

Top Bottom