Liquid Image Summit Series Snow Goggles

SidewaysInto3rd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
indeed .. i've had those days when I come home from a sweet pow day and all i've filmed is the sky

and I've witnessed a go pro go "missing" off the hood of a sled !

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
Hi Rooster

I am not sure how they will fit into a Klim helmet. We have all kinds of helmets around here with 8 riders but no Klim. I can tell you this my 6 year old daughter has worn these goggles in her MX helmet though. She wears a youth small. We have all sizes of adult helmets and they fit well in them all.

Hope that helps!

Take care

Jan

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
Hi Caper

We don't have a northern Alberta dealer right now. You would need to order directly from us at present. If you would like to do that please pm me your number and I will give you a call and get you set up.

Take care

Jan

woody_tobius_jr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you have any video of you guys making a hard run? You were just kind of toodling around there, and I was curious if there is much wind noise with these at speed. Can you make any adjustments to the microphone, either on the unit itself or with a pc?
Thanks. :)

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
The microphone on the goggles has a shield built in over top of the microphone to cut down on wind noise. Most of the days we filmed where also days with high winds. If you listen about 1:14 into the next video you can hear the wind noise when the rider turns his head and the microphone is exposed directly to the wind. No adjustments are currently available to the microphone on the goggle.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkaWDxw_2iM[/media]

Phazer Moon

Reaction score
Those look so cool!! Perhaps if I tried them out as a learning tool, we would find out why I'm always going off my sled.

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
Those look so cool!! Perhaps if I tried them out as a learning tool, we would find out why I'm always going off my sled.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA Mom!!!!!! Yes we will put them on you one day too although I think I will have to have some liquid courage to view the film after you ride!!!

I love you Mom!!!

Jan

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
Some still pictures from the goggles

This first one is taken in still picture mode.
IMG00007.jpg

These next two have been taken out of video files.
PIC EFG.jpg

PIC2 EFG.jpg

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
Here is another video, one that we have run through AVS Video Editor and uploaded as a Quick Time video.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcDeYJSCaw4[/media]

The first video we posted up was simply trimmed using Realtime and we where able to keep the HD quality of the video intact.
The camera stores the video in a mov file format. So for anyone using Apple computers and iMovie, editing is quick and easy. For Windows users you will have to convert the mov files to avi files for editing in Windows Movie Maker or use another video editor such as AVS that is capable of using the mov files.

Here is another trimmed video using Realplayer.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pc0SybSM7d0[/media]

Last edited:

steven2120

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
man those are pretty cool, was considering buying a Go Pro, but i may just end up picking a pair of these up, possibly for next season

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
I have been working some more with the AVS Video Editor and have found that there are options that will allow you to produce your movie in 720 HD and 1080 HD.

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
Some more pictures of the goggles themselves.

The USB port and microSD card location and Quickstraps installed
100_0940.jpg

Triple layer foam with microfibre layer
100_0942.jpg

Inside the goggles
100_0941.jpg

Red LED indicates still mode
100_0939.jpg

Blue LED indicates video mode, as well on the LCD screen you can also see the number of files stored on the SD card and the battery strength
100_0938.jpg

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
Another item we have not talked about is the Zeal Solar powered back pack.

Reliant Back Pack.JPG

A small solar panel on the back pack is used to charge a small battery pack. You can then use the battery pack to re-charge the battery on whatever piece of equipment that you maybe carrying that uses a micro USB port, such as the LIC Camera goggles.

Top Bottom