Liquid Image Goggle Sale!!!

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
Just in time for Christmas we are putting our Liquid Image Camera Goggles on sale!!

The 720's MSRP $270.00 plus gst and shipping on sale for $230.00 plus gst and shipping

The 1080's MSRP $430.00 plus gst and shipping on sale for $380.00 plus gst and shipping

These are a dual lens goggle the lenses are made by oakley and come with the ionized lens and the amber, the rechargeable litium ion battery, 4 GB Micro SD Card, 1 Micro Bag, USB Cable and RCA Cable.

They both can take video and still pictures. They both have a nifty mode that allows you to take a still picture every 3 seconds which is perfect for filming that jump sequence!! The 1080's can film in either 1080 or 720 mode.

Jan

Last edited:

DV-ENT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a pair of the 720,s and used them all last sled season and dirt biking all summer, they are amazing and the only googles that did not fog up ever and I have some other expensive brand goggles, and the sound and picture quality are unreal, my wife has the 1080 crop of the line contour cam and they are pretty close to identical picture wise and the sound quality on the LIC,s are way! Better and the battery life is way better as well. If your looking for a great set of goggles this is a great deal and you won't be disappointed.

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
We were actually very surprised with the no fogging too because we all run eliminators in our goggles and didn't want to be dealing with fogging issues again.. I think it is because the camera generates a bit of heat which keeps the goggles fog free.

Jan

go green

Reaction score
I bought a pair from Costco a few weeks back they were on special , the 1080's were $270 only available online but free shipping .

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought a pair from Costco a few weeks back they were on special , the 1080's were $270 only available online but free shipping .

Any reason why you feel the need to hijack Jan's post? Costco is a big supporter of snow and mud.:rolleyes:

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
Thanks Snopro. Us little guys can't compete against the big box stores. They purchase in the thousands and we purchase in the tens....lol!!!! However, they also don't give you the customer service that we do, nor are they as knowledgeable or use the product on a regular basis like we do. It doesn't matter where you purchase the product if you have a question and come to me for resolution I will try to help you out.

I see Costco is back to their regular price:
Search Results: liquid image

Jan

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Snopro. Us little guys can't compete against the big box stores. They purchase in the thousands and we purchase in the tens....lol!!!! However, they also don't give you the customer service that we do, nor are they as knowledgeable or use the product on a regular basis like we do. It doesn't matter where you purchase the product if you have a question and come to me for resolution I will try to help you out.

I see Costco is back to their regular price:
Search Results: liquid image

Jan

I know the road you travel quite well Jan. Keep up the great work! I'll take service over price anyday.

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
Here is a picture of the 720's, the frame is all black:

Here are the 1080's they have a bit of grey and black on the frame:

Here is a picture of the heads up display inside the goggles. It shows you the number of pictures you have taken and your battery life. Depending what color the light is that tells you what mode your goggles are in:

Attachments

• 720 resize.jpg
    720 resize.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 41
  • 1080 resize.jpg
    1080 resize.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 42
  • hud resize.jpg
    hud resize.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 48
Top Bottom