The 1080's are here!!!

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
They have finally arrived!!! The 1080HD LIC Camera goggles are being shipped to me today I should have them in a couple of days. I got 5 sets of the black frame goggles from this first order. We are selling then at $430.00 plus gst and shipping.

These are a dual lens goggle the lenses are made by oakley and come with the ionized lens and the amber, the rechargeable litium ion battery, 4 GB Micro SD Card, 1 Micro Bag, USB Cable and RCA Cable.

The snow goggle contains a 136 degree (full field of view) wide angle lens with Line of Sight™ video capture to record all the action while skiing, boarding, sledding or snowmobiling. The hands free unit has a 12.0 MP interpolated (4000 x 3000) camera mode and a video mode that records HD 1080P video (1920x1080) at a rate up to 30 frames per second with audio and an additional High Action mode that features HD 720P video (1280x720) at 60 frames per second. The Summit Series HD1080P can hold a Micro SD/SDHC Card up to 32 GB. Product includes a 4GB Micro SDHC card. With the use of a micro SD/SDHC card, the camera is capable of recording thousands of photos or hours of HD video. Files may be downloaded to a computer through the High Speed USB cable provided, or through a Micro SD/SDHC card.

We were only able to get 5 sets from this first order and the rest will be arriving after Christmas shoot us a pm if you are interested in picking up a set from this first order!

Jan

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
Cross-Country Sales & Service in Sedgewick has just been set up as new Liquid Image camera goggle dealers. Stop in and pick up your camera goggles from them! They have the new 1080's in stock!!

Jan

SnowDog

Reaction score
Received mine the other day, looking forward to using them over xmas, will post some video when I get back from xmas riding in McBride.

Top Bottom