New helmet Camera - Drift Innovation

Slim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought and tested my new helmet camera, and I gotta say... Best I have used by far. Good battery life, amazing picture, extremely easy to use with an LCD for instant playback. Extra batteries and even 20hr battery packs available. My favorite part is it has a goggle strap mount and works awesome. holds 32gb SD card for 6hrs straight 1080p video. Has a speaker to tell you if it's started and stopped recording. As well as a wrist band to start and stop it. Amazing set-up. Thought I'd throw it out there! Fantastic quality.

Drift - Professional Action Cameras

The site doesn't show places to get it in Alberta. But you can get it at the cross iron mall outside Airdire where I found mine. It retails $400 for camera kit. I told him I could get it cheaper online so I said Id offer $350 and throw in an extra battery and he went for it. So barter a bit ;).

powerclaw

Reaction score
come to the sled shop ,i am a dealer. be more then happy to help anyone with drift cameras or many other parts and acc. that we have. please phone for any questions. thanks, bruno THE SLED SHOP 780-488-6686 11229 156 st edm.

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks awsome. I have to put this on my Christmas wish list. Hmm, now I just need to hook myself up with a WORKING girlfriend to give that list to.

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
come to the sled shop ,i am a dealer. be more then happy to help anyone with drift cameras or many other parts and acc. that we have. please phone for any questions. thanks, bruno THE SLED SHOP 780-488-6686 11229 156 st edm.

How much do they cost? With a helmet mount and card?

Slim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

They are about $400 and come with all the mounts in box. Ask for a deal without the 8gb card. It's not big enough in my opinion. They will try and say you need it and it's made for the camera but it's not. You just need a class 6-10 high speed sd card that's marked on every card you can buy. The number is in a small circle on each card. Get one that says HC (high capacity) and no less than a 6 in the circle.

Slim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Look for a HC - class 8-10 32gb card. Unless every day you ride you want to edit and delete just to make room for more riding the next day.

Slim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Look for a HC - class 8-10 32gb card. Unless every day you ride you want to edit and delete just to make room for more riding the next day.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349373276.439030.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349373309.590167.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349373317.740583.jpg

sledrs

Reaction score
My wife bought me one this summer. Also picked up the weterproof case. Ran it in my stock car on dirt tracks, worked flawless. the remote on/off is great, just wrapped it around the shifter and didnt have to record sitting in the lineup. cant wait to use it this winter sledding!

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I need to buy a new one i had one last year for a few days was drinkin in the garage playin around with it and i put it on the hood of my truck next day i had to go to edmonton and didnt realize that i forgot my cam on the hood until i was half way there.....PISSED! thats my fail with the cam.

at least when i buy a new one i will 2 mounts of everything and maybe another remote (if it works)

thats bound to make someones day ....

Moral of the story dont play around with your new cam while consuming a *responsible* amount of alcohol in the garage.

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I picked one up a moth or so ago, no software. I got the external mic and the LED cable to show you when power is on and when its recording. Sweet set up. Got a bunch of mounts spare lens, charger and battery. I'm set up good and should have some sweet footage this year.

Slim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its easy to beat a Go Pro...had both and the Drift is my choice. Site sponser has good deals and they show up real fast. ( I think they're in vancouver)

I have a gopro, and its junk to operate compared to this.

fatguy1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we got them at Stojans Powersports in Grande Prairie

Your up at 2:30 in the morning putting a plug in for your boss???

take a break buddy! how many Rum and Cokes's have you had? (2:30 in the morning)

Top Bottom