Liquid image goggles???

HCR_XR

Reaction score
Hey all,
I'm just curious to know if anyone is using the liquid image summit goggle cams. I have viewed some youtube posts with them and the videos look pretty decent. What kind of battery life are people getting out these cams? Has anyone had any issues with uploading, image distortion, or them simply not working? I was thinking the 720p would be enough, or is it really worth the extra couple hundred bucks for 1080?

Let me know your thoughts,

http://www.liquidimageco.com/products/snow/summit-series-hd-white.php

skinnybitch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got a set from my man for x-mas. Finally got a chance to try them out under some blue skies! I only had the 4 GB card and I ran out of space at just over an hour of footage so I am not sure how long the battery would last with a larger card. So far have not had any issues with them not working or distortion. Very simple to use and easy to upload with my Mac! Before purchasing make sure that they will fit inside your helmet as they are very tight inside my helmet and just will not fit in some helmets!

Some footage with the 720p.
Sledding in Blue River Feb 2012 - YouTube

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
As mentioned before with a 4g card you'll run out of memory before battery life. The nice part is you can purchase and carry spare batteries along with spare cards so you can film all day if you want. We have over a years worth of riding on our 720's now with no issues. The 1080's do have a some extra features that make them worth the extra dollars over the 720's. One is the face foam is removable and replaceable, another is a feature that allows you to take still pictures on a continous basis, once every three seconds. The 1080's also come with extra's like additional brackets to hold the outriggers in place if you have them out and a wedge to tilt the camera angle if desired.

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Got a set 720... changed up to 16 GB card... Battery life is good as on play back I got tired of watching & took a break. Still good idea to carry a spare... I changed out to the quick straps ! To answer your question, I don't think you will be disappointed.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got a set from my man for x-mas. Finally got a chance to try them out under some blue skies! I only had the 4 GB card and I ran out of space at just over an hour of footage so I am not sure how long the battery would last with a larger card. So far have not had any issues with them not working or distortion. Very simple to use and easy to upload with my Mac! Before purchasing make sure that they will fit inside your helmet as they are very tight inside my helmet and just will not fit in some helmets!

Some footage with the 720p.
Sledding in Blue River Feb 2012 - YouTube

Love the exclamation point with the kill button at the end of the vid. Lmao!

Top Bottom