LED light bar Kit.

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't hold your breath on this as he was talking about this in January... Get the Frakensled helmet mount light instead, $150 and can use it as a flashlight also. Amazing light.

lsone

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you better hustle on this kit my friend. Precision powersports had a kit at the sled show with a bracket and 4 inch led light bar... but I will say I was not a fan of how huge the bracket was. kinda ugly IMO.
lol soooo bad!

Diamondledinc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyword on what's going on with these?

Bracket going into production this week, Light bars are on the way now. Its a real process. Especially working on other things as well.

I wouldn't hold your breath on this as he was talking about this in January... Get the Frakensled helmet mount light instead, $150 and can use it as a flashlight also. Amazing light.

Opened the thread september 11th.

Thanks guys!

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
I run really bright zenon's(vision x or ultra nighthawks) and they work great in the factory headlite housings. Would like to see these finished kits too.

I can support the brightness, last year in Valemont while doing a night rescue you couldn't even tell my lights were on when Ric pulled up beside me.
My next sleds will have the same lights aw Ric for sure.

Sledding Season Can't Come Soon Enough....

Diamondledinc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Still working on the kits. Its a process as i work out of town half the time. Thanks for the patience. The polaris models will be done next week as soon as the fuse holders come in. I've decided as its such a low draw that if the sleds on so is the light bar. More light the better in my opinion when you're riding at night. Might have the option to add on 10 watt lights down low on the machine as well. Were still toying with a few ideas. Thanks for the interest!

Last edited:

bayman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any word on these kits? Toying with the idea of a head light delete kit on a 15 T3.

rapptorracing

Reaction score
Speed Demon has some handlebar mount led lights. A single 10w 900 lumens, a double 4 or 6 pack, 6" bar and 12" bar. Check them out at Speeddemonlights.com

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yes i was wondering too.
Lots of crickets!!
Where is everybody?
I'm just getting back into sledding and haven't yet found a busy forum??

captain extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have always built be own. Have done it on 3 of my previous sleds, and will be doing it on my GEN4 next week. Pic 1 is my 09 880, then 12 etec TSS turbo, and the 15 T3 in the Bottom Right.
image1.jpg

Reaction score
I too have a 15 T3.
Did u make your own bracket?
Where did u get the LED light? How did u wire it in?
Any info would be greatly appreciated : )

captain extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Simple, just build a bracket out of aluminum angle, clean it up make it look pretty, wrap it/powder coat it. rivet it to the riser with BRP black rivets. sometimes the bracket that comes with the light
Install male spade terminals plug into female headlight plug, to power and ground. tape it up/water proof it. this only works if headlight deleted. if not would have to splice it.
the led is just a cheap 50$ Speed demon light, any LED light will work, for my new sled using one I found on ebay. On y 12 and 09 used a vision X
Nice think about the T3 is you dont have to unplug the lights to remove the hood
Super simple, cost is really only the light. saves buying some ones "kit" for 200$

Mike

Reactions: LID
Top Bottom