LED Handle bar light kit! 2200 lumens. 2011-2015 PRO RIDE!

Diamondledinc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Proud to announce our LED lightbar kit for the 2011-2015 Polaris PRO-RIDE! Plug and play kit! Installation should take up to an hour. But the kit will last the lifetime of your sled! 189 CAD, 142 USD

Please, take a sec to check it out! If you have any questions please post them here and i would be more than happy to answer them!

https://diamondledinc.com/products/2011-2015-polaris-pro-rmk-led-light-bar-kit

Last edited:

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where does it plug in and does it have a switch?

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Diamondledinc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where does it plug in and does it have a switch?

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

It plugs into the stock wiring harness, there is no switch for it. We wanted it to be as simple as possible. When your sled is on. So is your light.

Last edited:

Diamondledinc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For 200$ I'd rather drive in the dark.

led lightbar 6 inch cree | eBay

Sent from my 6045I using Tapatalk

Thanks for the feedback. We priced it accordingly so its right around the same price as all the other kits. But with higher quality. The lights you posted in the e-bay link are yes, cheaper.

Our bar, is IP69K Rated, where as the e-bay bars are IP67. They use 6 LED's to make 1500LM we use 4 leds to make 2200LM. Their lens material is Acrylic Glass, ours polycarbonate.

The bar that comes with the kit has a 2 year warranty, it is of the highest quality. You also get a Custom made powder coated bracket that sits underneath the handlebars that works with stock hardware. Deutsch connector in the kit to connect it to the wiring harness that plugs right into your stock OEM connector. This set up will last as long as you have the sled. We took off 10$ and currently have a discount code on our website for an additional 15% off just use "snowandmud" Bringing the grand total to 152.99!

Thanks again for the feed back.

Last edited:
Top Bottom