LED light bar Kit.

YamaDooPolCat

Reaction score
Frankensled has a good helmet mounted light, 840 luminance does just find for night riding.

The only one that work in deep snow is the helmut mount ones.

Attachments

• P2213511 [Desktop Resolution].jpg
    P2213511 [Desktop Resolution].jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 472

Diamondledinc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah, they won't be for everyones sled. As long as your handlebars sit over your dash, it'll work great. Over 2200 lumens. Brackets are in powder coating now! The bracket is sort of a riser design too, but keeps it below the bar pad.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I want one for going Mach chicken across lakes on my ditch banger. Pics ?
I have the nextech helmet light. It works good in the hills but at home it sucks over 60 mph

Diamondledinc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Working on the brackets right now, had a mix up with the polaris brackets so thats holding production back. By chance, do you have an electric start? or pull start, for drew and doox?

Keith Brown

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I want one for going Mach chicken across lakes on my ditch banger. Pics ?
I have the nextech helmet light. It works good in the hills but at home it sucks over 60 mph
For my own enlightenment and for future reference. Exactly how fast is Mach Chicken? Sounds very technical. Is it from NASA?

Last edited:

FernieHawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For my own enlightenment and for future reference. Exactly how fast is Mach Chicken? Sounds very technical. Is it from NASA?

It is when you are going so fast the low pressure behind your back starts pushing u towards the handlebars. Well...that's my version ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gates559

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There going to have to be bigger than 4". Anyway you can make a 50" double row? Maybe make one the whole length of the handlebars, Now that would sell! Probably couldnt make them fast enough.

Diamondledinc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha ^ the 4" light will be adequate i'd say. Don't want to blind people on the trail. Its the best light bar you can buy. Trying to keep the kit inexpensive but high quality. If the kit evolves into a bigger brighter light, then so be it. If i do do the 50" double row, i'll also include a 50LB battery or alternator to power it ;)

dooin800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Etec uses a lot of power, to big of a light might cause you electrical issues. I have heard a few guys having issues by pulling to much power.⚡⚡⚡

Diamondledinc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah, i'm currently keeping the draw down to around 1 amp. Disconnecting the power hungry headlights would free up 120 watts or 10 amps. Would be a lot less strain on the electrical system.

Top Bottom