LED light bar kit.

Diamondledinc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes sir, 4, 5 Watt cree LEDs. Lexan Lens, Aluminum housing, Deutsch connectors, Mil-spec breather. Pretty much the best LED light you can buy.

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One thing you may wanna consider is the mounting location. If its on the bars thatll be fine on the trail out at night but if your out slashin pow the light will for the majority of the time be pointed in the opposite direction of where you need it with all the counter steer??

Staple_STI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One thing you may wanna consider is the mounting location. If its on the bars thatll be fine on the trail out at night but if your out slashin pow the light will for the majority of the time be pointed in the opposite direction of where you need it with all the counter steer??

This ^^^ Someone please build a good helmet mounted light that isn't worth 200+ dollars.. I don't need to melt the snow with the light. Prices like the cyclops light are unreal

Last edited:

Diamondledinc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree, i opted for the flood light so its got a fairly far spread beam. Just waiting for some pieces then we can assemble a test unit! if all goes well we might incorporate some lighting for the sides as well. 3000 lumens total, would be awesome for night riding in the powder!

Diamondledinc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Brackets complete, waiting on light bars. Got all the connectors for easy plug and play.

Top Bottom