LED light bar Kit.

Diamondledinc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Developing an LED light bar kit for our handlebars. I'd like to hear if anyone is interested in this?

Also, Powderoating the brackets will probably be Black. Mild steel for abuse of flipping the sleds over etc like we do. Anyone care for a different color?

Kit will include,

LED 4" bar
Bracket
if you have a battery, a harness with waterproof switch, Relay.
Or, full wave bridge rectifier if no Battery.
Will be plug and play into the headlights only using 1 amp.

Feedback would be much appreciated!

dooin800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you expect it to cost less than the LED that Doo sell for them?

Diamondledinc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you expect it to cost less than the LED that Doo sell for them?

Which one are you referring to, the one thats just underneath the headlights? or the tacky lights you can put on your wind blockers on your handle bars? I think the Doo one is pretty much useless, as it gets covered in snow. Where this one will be attached to the handlebars, allowing you to see where you point your ski's.

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
menztoys sells a handlebar one for $120

dooin800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
DC350
Yes the one below the head light is not great in any deep snow, it is nice when your coming out on a dark trail. Still not worth the money. That why I was asking price for yours. If it less it might be worth trying.

Diamondledinc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll make the price reasonable, but i still have to buy the light bars in USD, CNC the brackets, etc. If i can make it around the same price, i will. It will be a WAY brighter kit. The brackets are being cut out of cold rolled mild steel, powder coated black with a military grade LED light. It will last longer than your sled guaranteed.

mur190

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how is this kit gonna mount to the handle bars.? I have fast flexx bars on mine w. A RSI style riser will it still work?

Oilboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
very interested in a kit if its plug and play. i have a mesh hood and no battery, would need a different bracket though, supports in the hood are 1/2'' id rip it off the bars to fast, need it protected

twumba

Reaction score
I'd be interested in this kit if its simple bolt on and plugnplay, I'm running Cheetah bars that shouldn't matter, get me some pics and pricing

Diamondledinc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Going to try and make it as plug and play as possible! Still putting the kit together. Then will go for a snow and mud sponsorship to start selling! Will keep everyone posted.

Top Bottom