Justin Trudeau Sucks!

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
You give him more credit than I do. I don't think he thinks that at all..
We have no idea what his deep thoughts are about re-election but for sure he is making up lies and lies and trying to look like he will win and have a majority.
As much as I dislike Jagmeet, I really hope he gets to be the official opposition. Kick the libtards to the curb and let them feel the wrath of We the People.

ctd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have no idea what his deep thoughts are
I will say non existent nor is he capable of any such thinking. Somewhere, somehow there are a handful of very smart people keeping that sinking ship floating......we are doomed.

What many do not realize even when he gets his a$$ punted next election he does not have to resign, it's only customary.

zal

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He doesn't care either way. He’s set for life by the Canadian people.

Last edited:

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will say non existent nor is he capable of any such thinking. Somewhere, somehow there are a handful of very smart people keeping that sinking ship floating......we are doomed.

What many do not realize even when he gets his a$$ punted next election he does not have to resign, it's only customary.
Trudeau's just a pawn in all this. Got caught doing gay stuff earlier in life and is being black mailed to do the overlords bidding. Just like Mike Pence. Both homo's. No one cares if they are, but they are too afraid to tell the truth; they enjoy the company on young men.

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He may as well have stayed there till his plane was fixed for 2 reasons:
1. Save the planet and save the cost of extra fuel
2. He is a danger to the country and does massive damage to us when he is in the House of Commons
The house does not get going again till the end of the month

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I’m sure you’ve heard that the Libs want to extend the deadline on a federal election one week to October 27/25. What seems as something minor it is not. Here is what will happen if he accomplished that.
1. By extending it a week current polling shows up to 80 new MP’s would then become eligible for an MP pension by one day. This could mean each tossed MP would then be eligible for up to $2 million in pension over their lifetime. Experts are now saying this could mean Canadian taxpayers would be on the hook for up to $160 million funding pensions for MP’s not good enough to keep their jobs.
2. Also by extending it the extension on the May 2020 OIC gun ban recently announced would time out before we get a change in government. This means the Turd could force the RCMP to start banging on doors and taking firearms from law abiding firearms owners before Pollievre can change the legislation on that as he has promised. This would be by 2 days.

This would be 2 major things that the Turd could do in his last days of office to totally screw over Canadians. Remember not only is the carbon tax rising April 1st in a few days but MP’s will be giving themselves another raise that same day. Mad yet?

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
edd7acb28c87e6f088bcf4b256a03112.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom