Justin Trudeau Sucks!

tejay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My Gas furnace is working great 🥰
The killer is all the fees and charges . We have subsidized propane in Revelstoke but again you get hit with all the taxes and fees , rate rider etc etc. I’m doing good with a heat pump and electric furnace backup . A friend is always ranting that at times his fees are more than his propane consumption. No winning ! Electric is under a step system where there isn’t a hope in hell of being under step one and step two is at .14 / kWh . Plus a few additional charges and fees . Total for the last year ( depending on temperature) is less than 2700 including taxes for a heritage home . That is all in for the house including AC , HWT , lights fridge and stove and I keep the garage somewhat heated over winter ( about 5 degrees unless I’m working in there )

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The killer is all the fees and charges . We have subsidized propane in Revelstoke but again you get hit with all the taxes and fees , rate rider etc etc. I’m doing good with a heat pump and electric furnace backup . A friend is always ranting that at times his fees are more than his propane consumption. No winning ! Electric is under a step system where there isn’t a hope in hell of being under step one and step two is at .14 / kWh . Plus a few additional charges and fees . Total for the last year ( depending on temperature) is less than 2700 including taxes for a heritage home . That is all in for the house including AC , HWT , lights fridge and stove and I keep the garage somewhat heated over winter ( about 5 degrees unless I’m working in there )

Im in Alberta. And money isnt a big problem. In Revelstoke i had pellet stove, wood furnace and heating oil.

All 3 of those options suck balls compared to natural gas.

House over by the airport had to get up at 6 am to start a fire or youd freeze. Good thing i had nothing else to do but sled.

Last edited:

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I see the idiot got a warm welcome in Vancouver on Tuesday. That was so nice of the folks in the lower mainland to show their love. I wonder if he will ever clue in that he is a HATED queer?

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I see the idiot got a warm welcome in Vancouver on Tuesday. That was so nice of the folks in the lower mainland to show their love. I wonder if he will ever clue in that he is a HATED queer?

I don't think that he feels it. He has his marching orders and he will do whatever it takes, no matter how many dislike him.

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sarcasm I hope, dosent everyone hate this clown.

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
everyone that knows me knows that I HATE that pucken queer. He sucking ever penny from everyone of us. The best part of him ran the crack of his mom's azz as Castro was pounding her. So ya it was sarcasm
Glad you cleared that up! Awesome!!!! I looked at my Apple news and yah I see they chased him out of Vancouver. Had to bring in 100 cops. What a looser.

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think the queer should come to the Elk valley and give his opinion about the coal mines. Meet up with a few local folks. Maybe even talk about the recent selling of the coal mines. And how the new owner is giving 15million towards a new cancer ward in Cranbrrok.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Teflon Trudeau escapes the knife again. IMG_5579.jpeg

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Been in Argentina the last three weeks and seen Canada's future with Trudeau in charge. Inflation here is 140%. Early nineties 1 Argentine peso =1 US dollar and now it is 930 peso/ US dollar. Live like a king here unless you are paid in peso. That is where Trudeau is taking us.

That is what it takes to pay for dinner lol

Attachments

• IMG_5229.jpg
    IMG_5229.jpg
    283.8 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Watching the boondoggle in the HOCs this morning as the Conservatives forced parliament to stay all night to vote on axing the tax on home heating and farmer grain drying. This after the Liberals voted for the Bill 234 then flip flopped on it to the point Trudeau personally called every Liberal Senator to kill the Bill. All the media can talk about is how Pollievre didn’t spend the night but found time to bring McDonalds to his fellow Conservatives in the middle of the night. Trudeau never stayed all night but Pollievre must? FFS!

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
House of Commons is a joke now. its a plucking road battle with both sides just looking for the next comment to get a laugh. nothing will ever come of any of that back and forth as has been proven. as long as the Bloc and NDP keep stroking the liberals to get what they want out of them there iOS zero point in even having question period

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
House of Commons is a joke now. its a plucking road battle with both sides just looking for the next comment to get a laugh. nothing will ever come of any of that back and forth as has been proven. as long as the Bloc and NDP keep stroking the liberals to get what they want out of them there iOS zero point in even having question period
yes very true! one side asks questions other side just rambles on answering nothing. Hopefully this Conservative ploy has Tru-d getting caught with his pants down on a money vote, when his member voting count is down? but not likely.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
yes very true! one side asks questions other side just rambles on answering nothing. Hopefully this Conservative ploy has Tru-d getting caught with his pants down on a money vote, when his member voting count is down? but not likely.
hopefully but I think Pierre needs to also slow down on some of his antics. the constant tag lines and his new more arrogant way of answering things lately is going to end up hurting him too. put the glasses back on start being more direct and calm like he was early on in becoming the leader and he'll pick up more of the ones sitting on the fence.

as far as catching Trudeau it doesn't matter if they do. with all of the committees having more liberal and NDP than conservatives we will never make anything stick. they have had enough dirt on him in the last 8 years to have any president in the stated impeached numerous times but the liberals just shut down the committees every time they start to get close to real answers.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
couldn't say one way or the other, i like his F U Tru-d attitude though! have to wait and see what happens?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He has 15-20 pts on the Liberals depending on which poll you read. He can afford to get all gangsta on the Turd if he wants. It’s not like Trudeau isn’t replying like a arrogant and smirking untouchable like he is.

Top Bottom