Justin Trudeau Sucks!

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Better not have an election then?
This is how this played out.
2020 all us "conspiracy theorist" Called out the stolen us election. Lots of videos of people stuffing ballot boxes, mysterious floods and numerous other things.... now fast forward all the crazy stuff that's happened over the past 4 years.
Csis: our elections have been compromised!!!
Normies: we need an election!

I just don't get it. They must have majorly attack people's critical thinking ability with the jab.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is how this played out.
2020 all us "conspiracy theorist" Called out the stolen us election. Lots of videos of people stuffing ballot boxes, mysterious floods and numerous other things.... now fast forward all the crazy stuff that's happened over the past 4 years.
Csis: our elections have been compromised!!!
Normies: we need an election!

I just don't get it. They must have majorly attack people's critical thinking ability with the jab.
So when will you be organizing and leading an insurrection against the government because last time I checked an election or an insurrection are the only 2 ways to change a government?

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Word on the street is freeland is set to replace turdo

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
Word on the street is freeland is set to replace turdo
if the party wants any chance they have to replace him. but I don't think they will find any more support for her. I would. be willing to bet they are putting out this idea them selves in order to start some speculation on it in order to give the media a reason to have some polls to see how she would fair. and they will likely quickly find out they won't be any better off with her.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rumours are circulating that the knives are being sharpened deep in the Liberal regime. His days are numbered. A lot of Maps are starting to rebel against him publically or just stepping away from politics altogether.!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bill Bliar on the stand right now in the interference inquiry. Waiting for his face to turn red which is always an indication he is lying. It’s early though yet he’s going through a pitcher of water in record time! 😂

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
it doesn't matter. he will lie and deny and nothing will change. the only good to come from it will be his public image and credibility continuing to be damaged.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah typical. Busy guy they say. Probably needed more coaching from his handlers on the questions the committee was forced to send him before he took the stand.

Top Bottom