Justin Trudeau Sucks!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pierre, Trudeau, Bagmeat, they are all buddies, all go to the same pedo parties. They all are just playing their role for us to buy into the fake drama. They all work for the same secret societies and other institutions (CFR. Bilderbergs etc) truly running the show.
I highly doubt Pierre is buddies with these clowns. If they are they sure are putting on a show. You can see the absolute hate the turd has for the Conservatives in his eyes. He even took the time to bash Harper and the current Conservative Party in his testimony yesterday which I’m sure got some groans. They live rent free in his head.

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I highly doubt Pierre is buddies with these clowns. If they are they sure are putting on a show. You can see the absolute hate the turd has for the Conservatives in his eyes. He even took the time to bash Harper and the current Conservative Party in his testimony yesterday which I’m sure got some groans. They live rent free in his head.
Just to he clear. I genuinely hope your right. But everything around me tells me otherwise. Either way I think Canada is in for a world of hurt for the next while.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No? You think jugmeet would be better?

It could get a lot worse than it is now.

No canibals here yet.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Just to he clear. I genuinely hope your right. But everything around me tells me otherwise. Either way I think Canada is in for a world of hurt for the next while.
FB_IMG_1712855211883.jpg

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just watched a news bit on a story out of Portland, Oregon. TheUS Democrats have basically implemented the same program as the turd has in BC, Decriminalizing hard drugs. Drug use has risen sharply since implemented it there and now paramedics are dealing with massive overdoses , narcan and overdoses again. The city have found it’s a failure so they have done a 180 and made it a chargeable offence again if caught with hard drugs. A reporter asked the Turd about this story in a press gathering and the Turd doubled down saying they will stay the course in BC as they want drug users to get help not jail. To bad they aren’t getting the help because like the Liberals always do they didn’t put in the proper infrastructure to help the people so they overdose, get brought back to life and reoffend within a day again. What a bunch of dufus’s!

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just watched a news bit on a story out of Portland, Oregon. TheUS Democrats have basically implemented the same program as the turd has in BC, Decriminalizing hard drugs. Drug use has risen sharply since implemented it there and now paramedics are dealing with massive overdoses , narcan and overdoses again. The city have found it’s a failure so they have done a 180 and made it a chargeable offence again if caught with hard drugs. A reporter asked the Turd about this story in a press gathering and the Turd doubled down saying they will stay the course in BC as they want drug users to get help not jail. To bad they aren’t getting the help because like the Liberals always do they didn’t put in the proper infrastructure to help the people so they overdose, get brought back to life and reoffend within a day again. What a bunch of dufus’s!
It's all about getting the votes and what will help him

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it becomes a revolving door, until the addict can't get his narcan in time! supposed to be something on the streets now that is many times stronger than Fentanyl? guess it is one way to pacify people and eliminate them at the same time! crazy times to be young and stupid

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The knives are coming out now anyways. A lot of liberal MPs are realizing with the Turds far left wing policies are hurting their chances for reelection and 3 now have said publically they will run for the leadership when he leaves. The question is will he leave on his own or with a knife in his back?

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
JT is too arrogant to know when to leave… I don’t understand how that whole party can be full of that many far left thinkers…
Someone must see the writing on the wall. But … let them stay the course, the next election will be different.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
JT is too arrogant to know when to leave… I don’t understand how that whole party can be full of that many far left thinkers…
Someone must see the writing on the wall. But … let them stay the course, the next election will be different.
I agree Brett. I’m thinking the seat total will be far less with him in power. Even his old finance minister that knows far more about financial policies than Freeland ever will publically stated that he gives the new budget a failing grade. He was very critical about the capital gains part and said he was pressured to do that when he was the Finance minister and pushed the Turd away on it.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trudeau will have his 2.4 billion lying machine up and running in no time. It will have people believing black is white in no time.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I see now they are forcing the banks to show “ carbon rebate” on your bank statement when you get one of his deposits on the carbon tax so people know that they are getting a rebate.

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The knives are coming out now anyways. A lot of liberal MPs are realizing with the Turds far left wing policies are hurting their chances for reelection and 3 now have said publically they will run for the leadership when he leaves. The question is will he leave on his own or with a knife in his back?
A knife in the back or a bullet between the eye's would be nice.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lock step in the western govts it seems. Same moves. Different names. Working together just like with c19

Top Bottom