Justin Trudeau Sucks!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What a fn waste of an afternoon. Thought we would see some bombshells. NADA. The Turd was very well coached from what I saw. Seemed to have an answer for everything.

Cableguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bill Bliar on the stand right now in the interference inquiry. Waiting for his face to turn red which is always an indication he is lying. It’s early though yet he’s going through a pitcher of water in record time! 😂
you sure it was water or 4litre jug of edmontons finest budget vodka i seen on here

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And now he has to call a meeting with Pierre and the rest of gang that HATE him and it will be on TV.

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That was a non binding motion. He doesn't have to do anything.

That's the reason the other parties supported it, they could look like they cared while actually not.
O crap I forgot about that part

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

5Lgreenback

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pierre, Trudeau, Bagmeat, they are all buddies, all go to the same pedo parties. They all are just playing their role for us to buy into the fake drama. They all work for the same secret societies and other institutions (CFR. Bilderbergs etc) truly running the show.

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pierre, Trudeau, Bagmeat, they are all buddies, all go to the same pedo parties. They all are just playing their role for us to buy into the fake drama. They all work for the same secret societies and other institutions (CFR. Bilderbergs etc) truly running the show.

Did they all take the April 1 raise?

Top Bottom