JTF2 sniper being silenced

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It’s nice to put a name to the accomplishment. The sniper who made that shots name has been too secret for quite awhile now. Now I know who my t shirt honours. I also have a t shirt from another well known sniper.

Attachments

• 14EB280B-0CC7-4B6C-AA9B-A5A36C2682ED.jpeg
    14EB280B-0CC7-4B6C-AA9B-A5A36C2682ED.jpeg
    657.8 KB · Views: 62
  • A364651A-5604-48B3-978F-07C4218E0BD2.jpeg
    A364651A-5604-48B3-978F-07C4218E0BD2.jpeg
    579.8 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a huge respect for special forces and their work. Two of my most prized collectibles among over 55 books on Navy Seal missions, the men and their lives.

Attachments

• 7F84F05B-539F-490C-AD67-D6D7FCEA7A10.jpeg
    7F84F05B-539F-490C-AD67-D6D7FCEA7A10.jpeg
    256.2 KB · Views: 59
  • 577B87DA-8454-450D-8D5B-81829EBD6D98.jpeg
    577B87DA-8454-450D-8D5B-81829EBD6D98.jpeg
    189.3 KB · Views: 53

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a huge respect for special forces and their work. Two of my most prized collectibles among over 55 books on Navy Seal missions, the men and their lives.

100%, same, I have major respect for the armed forces.

I have family members who have served and retired.

jcjc1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You are commenting on something that is blatantly obvious you dont have a clue about, like what the JTF2 or tier 1 seal team is, and what they do.
If your in that level of covert ops, if you’re to big of a pussy to get a needle, than how can you be trusted to face live fire, and take orders.

BTW a tier 1 unit took out bin ladin, if you’re wondering.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I know and worked with dudes during my time in SOCOM who subsequently had serious issues with vaxxes and had absolutely nothing to do with being a pussy. I’d challenge anyone to walk up to them and call them a pussy and see how things turn out. the military doesn’t always make the best decisions plus no matter how elite, there’s plenty of bureaucracy that will drive you crazy. that’s half the reason I got out. Civilians are generally clueless no matter how many high speed, low drag Tom Clancy novels they read.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know and worked with dudes during my time in SOCOM who subsequently had serious issues with vaxxes and had absolutely nothing to do with being a pussy. I’d challenge anyone to walk up to them and call them a pussy and see how things turn out. the military doesn’t always make the best decisions plus no matter how elite, there’s plenty of bureaucracy that will drive you crazy. that’s half the reason I got out. Civilians are generally clueless no matter how many high speed, low drag Tom Clancy novels they read.

Agreed, I feel You are possibly missing the point.
Put your leadership hat on for a second, and think about running a operation since you were in SOCOM. As you know, ch!t runs down hill, not up and the CO has to tow the line
Defying a boss in civilian life is a little different than defying command, It’s a little quicker path to a shorter career, and the consequences are more severe, as Dallas found out. I’m all for free thinking and freedom of speech, but there is a point where it becomes a CLM or career limiting move, regardless of what you do for a living. Some are willing to die on that hill and some are not, no point in crying about it if that individual railroaded their own career.
Releasing classified footage that command never gave the ok for him to share? Well that’s something we will have to wait and see how it plays out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jcjc1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Agreed, I feel You are possibly missing the point.
Put your leadership hat on for a second, and think about running a operation since you were in SOCOM. As you know, ch!t runs down hill, not up and the CO has to tow the line
Defying a boss in civilian life is a little different than defying command, It’s a little quicker path to a shorter career, and the consequences are more severe, as Dallas found out. I’m all for free thinking and freedom of speech, but there is a point where it becomes a CLM or career limiting move, regardless of what you do for a living. Some are willing to die on that hill and some are not.
Releasing classified footage that command never gave the ok for him to share? Well that’s something we will have to wait and see how it plays out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
right but you said “ if you’re too big of a pussy to get a needle” which basically means being scared of needles. you get about a dozen sticks in boot camp and also the injection gun plus specific ones to whatever region you’re about to deploy to prior to deployment so it’s not about being scared of needles but you know this and I don’t mean that in a snarky way.
anyone that gets booted because of refusal to get a vax blows and especially anyone in specwar when factoring the stupid amounts of money spent on training after selection, equipment, travel to all the various schools, the quite literal pallets of ammo,etc…
i get the other side of it too to an extent because objectivity is key but still..
regarding OPSEC violations, yeah there’s no excuse but in our current world of social media and attention whores and I don’t know that’s the situation here but it will be an ongoing problem.

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
right but you said “ if you’re too big of a pussy to get a needle” which basically means being scared of needles. you get about a dozen sticks in boot camp and also the injection gun plus specific ones to whatever region you’re about to deploy to prior to deployment so it’s not about being scared of needles but you know this and I don’t mean that in a snarky way.
anyone that gets booted because of refusal to get a vax blows and especially anyone in specwar when factoring the stupid amounts of money spent on training after selection, equipment, travel to all the various schools, the quite literal pallets of ammo,etc…
i get the other side of it too to an extent because objectivity is key but still..
regarding OPSEC violations, yeah there’s no excuse but in our current world of social media and attention whores, it will be an ongoing problem.
Yes a lot to train them and support one SEAL I read. Over a $1 mill in an average 5 yr career. Navy SEAL's burn through more ammo in a yr training than the entire Marine Corp I read.

jcjc1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes a lot to train them and support one SEAL I read. Over a $1 mill in an average 5 yr career. Navy SEAL's burn through more ammo in a yr training than the entire Marine Corp I read.
not the SEALs, it’s the special boat team guys that burn thru that much. machine gunning is an art form for them. the mini gun shoots 50 rounds/sec which is detuned from mini guns on aircraft which shoot 100rnds/minute. I’ve seen plenty of mini gun barrels turn white hot, droop, and then Have rounds shoot thru the sides of barrels. no worries though, that’s what armorers are for.

Cheers

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It often takes more guts to stand up for yourself when you know that you're correct, and risk being fired, or forced to quit, than it does to just be a people pleaser, when you know that means doing something wrong.
It would be easier to just say yes, but sometimes being an adult means saying no.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
regarding OPSEC violations, yeah there’s no excuse but in our current world of social media and attention whores and I don’t know that’s the situation here but it will be an ongoing problem.

You are correct, I did say that, I ment no disrespect, it was brought on by a frustrating comment I replied to, knowing how many other vaccines were administered over a career.

medler

I love guns
Reaction score

Thank you for your service

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Turns out he was smart not to take the needle, unlike all the "pussies" who did belly up to the table... Just because there are orders doesn't mean one throws his conscience to the wind. The statement" I was just following orders" is horrific sometimes like we have seen in the past and now present day.

He made the right call.

jcjc1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You are correct, I did say that, I ment no disrespect, it was brought on by a frustrating comment I replied to, knowing how many other vaccines were administered over a career.

no worries, all good and i appreciate it. great to see people supporting the military.

Cheers

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Turns out he was smart not to take the needle, unlike all the "pussies" who did belly up to the table... Just because there are orders doesn't mean one throws his conscience to the wind. The statement" I was just following orders" is horrific sometimes like we have seen in the past and now present day.

He made the right call.

Amen!

Top Bottom