JTF2 sniper being silenced

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
I watched the uncut original pod cast before it was taken down , but some clips and the record shot are still out there to watch

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I watched the uncut original pod cast before it was taken down , but some clips and the record shot are still out there to watch

Maybe he shouldn’t of shared a kill shot vid. Basically a FU from Alexander’s former unit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
There’s tons of those vids online It’s just more special cause it’s a unit that’s basically never talked about and now there’s a big uproar

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There’s tons of those vids online It’s just more special cause it’s a unit that’s basically never talked about and now there’s a big uproar

A tier one operator should know to keep his mouth shut, that’s why there is a uproar over it.
I guarantee the other tier 1’s still operating think he’s A POS for potentially giving away this info.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Insubordination in the military is a very serious offence.
Its called “orders”for a reason, it not a democracy.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Give a person a license to kill and they cannot follow orders, definitely not a person I would want to be around, knowing what they signed up for in the first place.

JayT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Give a person a license to kill and they cannot follow orders, definitely not a person I would want to be around, knowing what they signed up for in the first place.

I suppose then it comes down to who you think is the good guy and who's the bad guy...
If he was ordered to kill you and your family and he disobeyed orders then what would you think?

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
This will be interesting how it plays out . I’m glad I’m not the guy in the crosshairs

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I suppose then it comes down to who you think is the good guy and who's the bad guy...
If he was ordered to kill you and your family and he disobeyed orders then what would you think?

Lmao, phuk your dumb, that is one of the stupidest comments I have heard on this site yet. My god man, go hang out in the conspiracy theory threads.

JayT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lmao, phuk your dumb, that is one of the stupidest comments I have heard on here yet. My god man, go hang out in the conspiracy theory threads.

I guess we'll see when the rcmp are ordered to take all the guns.
You really sure you want someone With a license to kill that has sworn allegiance to the Crown to never disobey orders? Its not black and white is all I'm sayin

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess we'll see when the rcmp are ordered to take all the guns.
You really sure you want someone With a license to kill that has sworn allegiance to the Crown to never disobey orders? Its not black and white is all I'm sayin

You are commenting on something that is blatantly obvious you dont have a clue about, like what the JTF2 or tier 1 seal team is, and what they do.
If your in that level of covert ops, if you’re to big of a pussy to get a needle, than how can you be trusted to face live fire, and take orders.

BTW a tier 1 unit took out bin ladin, if you’re wondering.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You are commenting on something that is blatantly obvious you dont have a clue about, like what the JTF2 or tier 1 seal team is, and what they do.
If your in that level of covert ops, if you’re to big of a pussy to get a needle, than how can you be trusted to face live fire, and take orders.

Robert O’Neill. I have a signed hard cover of his book “The Operator”. A good read and his blog is great as well.

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Caper. The thing I’m gonna touch on is the fact he got fired cause he wouldn’t take it the needle. How much money did the Canadian government spend on this trained killer ,,,,, then fire him because of it. … according to his story. He cleared his script with the gov then they turned on him

A trained killer but let’s kick him to the curb for a needle. I get what you’re saying too

JayT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Haha im sure they did!

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Caper. The thing I’m gonna touch on is the fact he got fired cause he wouldn’t take it the needle. How much money did the Canadian government spend on this trained killer ,,,,, then fire him because of it. … according to his story. He cleared his script with the gov then they turned on him

A trained killer but let’s kick him to the curb for a needle. I get what you’re saying too

That’s actually incorrect, Alexander said as much, he was insubordinate in a meeting with his commanding officer about his vaccine exemption, he refused to put a mask on in the meeting when he was asked to, (when the mandate for masks were in place)and he got belligerent, Dallas is speculating that he was relieved from duty because of that.
He released classified vids and pics of a live operation without authorization.
I have no sympathy for his actions, if that’s the way he felt he should present himself unprofessionally. He’s been charged by the military.
I do agree, We will see how it plays out.

Top Bottom