Is this legal.

Ministik Man

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The sleds are just shells and there is no gear in the box, little girl driving, gas tank is on empty, going down hill...... haha

Skyline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who cares, if it's not your rig then what's the point about talking about this for another 10 pages. I have a one ton and a 3/4 ton they both work great, but if I had a half ton I would still load up and head for the hills.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Doesn't look any worse than hauling 6 sleds in a 29' enclosed trailer on 2 axles...............hmmm lol

Lol thanks Kevin. But we were well under our rating believe it or not. I didn't believe it until we weighed it. Could still jam 2000lbs more in there apparently...

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can't help but think on a kenworth forum somewhere there is a pic of a 3500 with some big b-Jesus toy hauler attached to it and the heading is "is this legal"? Then a whole bunch of banter about about how dumb guys are that they should have toter tractor or bigger.

PS94

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Amazed no one's mentioned them lighting fires and gripping Bud and Kokanee on the hill. :/

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can't help but think on a kenworth forum somewhere there is a pic of a 3500 with some big b-Jesus toy hauler attached to it and the heading is "is this legal"? Then a whole bunch of banter about about how dumb guys are that they should have toter tractor or bigger.

and one about how they keep flashing their fogs at an all black dodge ram in sask and he flashes his fogs back at them and leaves them on.

Top Bottom