leave the throttle lever alone !

mclean

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Neighbours we’re loading sleds heading for vale the other day. His son always needs to show everyone how cool he is. He was loading the sled. My thumb got a cramp just listening to him. The hundred yards at most he drove he hit that throttle 100 times. Trails in vale probably got rutted up.
I was in PEI this summer and this dude on a harley was going from the hotel checkin to the underground parking 30' away. He sat there and revved his bike probably 50 or 60 times stationary and then kept revving it while he walked it to the garage entrance and then kept revving it while he got his ticket. I was embarrassed for him haha. My wife and I couldn't stop laughing.

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha no that’s a totally different guy. Rut king evolved into Ozone guy. Dave always struggled with the fine art called turning out under power. Lol
lol First Rev I got from Willie he took me out first ride with Rob Blair and the Rut King. Interesting learning day about sledding the trenched out holes through the trees is all I can say :ROFLMAO:

Mcstuck87

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha no that’s a totally different guy. Rut king evolved into Ozone guy. Dave always struggled with the fine art called turning out under power. Lol

Where is Ozone these days ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom