Is this a secret code women?

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I say ask her to join you for a bike ride! and be sure you wear those loose fitting european shorts..then you won't needs Scotts advice because it already be whipped out!:d:beer::eek:

Flatlander_01

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is this junior high do you want me to pass her a note reach down with your right hand feel whats between your legs hopefully a set of balls now act like it take her biking and wreck hole like your a champion!!!!

what_next

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is this junior high do you want me to pass her a note reach down with your right hand feel whats between your legs hopefully a set of balls now act like it take her biking and wreck hole like your a champion!!!!

i approve this message

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
...and then there's the factor that if she's acting interested (which it kinda sounds like) and you don't respond she may think you swing the other way...not that there's anything wrong with that LOL. So you might want to at least respond with a question or two yourself...find out a bit about her and ask her to join you on a ride. ;)

Or you could have yourself a hunky male trainer next time :eek:

:D

REV2XHEART

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, I just got back home after a few nights in the slammer. The approach to whip it out did not have the desired affect! Thanks for that Scott!

imdoo'n - yes gym shorts, and yes stretch time after workout when she pretty much straddles me is very nice.

polarice - oh hell no! hell hell no

Scotts - I already knew about the devil woman, but maybe if she wears the correct "devil" costume then the ride to hell will be worth it am I right?

what_next

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, I just got back home after a few nights in the slammer. The approach to whip it out did not have the desired affect! Thanks for that Scott!

imdoo'n - yes gym shorts, and yes stretch time after workout when she pretty much straddles me is very nice.

Scotts - I already knew about the devil woman, but maybe if she wears the correct "devil" costume then the ride to hell will be worth it am I right?

an engineer in the slammer? dont they take your licence away for that? I'ma call APEGGA right meow!

so did you do it yet

be clear with your answers SHEESH!

RMK Junky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com

Must be a good story here :d or were you just allitle to forward :eek:

REV2XHEART

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ha, hell no. I have evaded capture. Now I am a man on the run. I will now play the typical "bad boy". My plan all along.

I don't have to fear APEGGA, as they would not let me join the club without taking the EIT test. Do you know how long it has been since I last did anything like differential equations, chemistry, or physics?

Haven't seen her for a few days. If the fires still a blazing up in fort mac then tuesday is my next appointment. Well that or I could just not go back to work? Me thinking "unemployed" does not drive the babes wild though.

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why do I have the feeling this story is going to end one of two ways
#1. A snow and mud wedding.
#2. Rev2x hauling a rolled up carpet out to stuff down one of Maxwell's bridge pilings!

what_next

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ha, hell no. I have evaded capture. Now I am a man on the run. I will now play the typical "bad boy". My plan all along.

I don't have to fear APEGGA, as they would not let me join the club without taking the EIT test. Do you know how long it has been since I last did anything like differential equations, chemistry, or physics?

Haven't seen her for a few days. If the fires still a blazing up in fort mac then tuesday is my next appointment. Well that or I could just not go back to work? Me thinking "unemployed" does not drive the babes wild though.

just tell her you made a career move to become a pilot
girls think engineers are a snooze fest... i know i am one.... so i just lie lie lie

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
did you tell her you know maxwell????

most women would put out fot the oportunity to meet him....

Top Bottom