Is this a secret code women?

REV2XHEART

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok I will set the stage.

I go to the gym. I have a personal trainer. Well it is kind of a small gym that has nothing but personal trainers. Most of the time I am with this one girl. Very attractive of course thats a given. Do I think I have a shot? Hell no. Especially when she is kicking my ass to do more pushups or whatever.

There is the general chit chat. I am not much of a talker though. I just blow it off as she is doing her job and is a talkative person. I tell her what I am doing or going to do and she comments how she hasn't done that for awhile or would like to do that. Like travel to Europe (which I am pretty sure most women want to do).

She is constantly asking me what I am doing the rest of the day or what I am doing on the weekend. I tell her and thats about it. She knows I have a mountain bike. Asked if I was going to get it out this weekend. I said probably. She asked do you ride the trails around here. I say yes. She says it has been a long time since I was riding around here. She asked if I was in town next weekend for the companies bbq (pretty sure that she tells that one to everyone though)

Ok, does that mean anything?

Am I making up "potential" here?

I have totally blown missed opportunities before. Well at least I am pretty sure I have.

my head hurts.

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
:):beer:.....From your story she seems like a Great lady with a good flight plan..... Just don't crash the plane !

TROLLCAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok I will set the stage.

I go to the gym. I have a personal trainer. Well it is kind of a small gym that has nothing but personal trainers. Most of the time I am with this one girl. Very attractive of course thats a given. Do I think I have a shot? Hell no. Especially when she is kicking my ass to do more pushups or whatever.

There is the general chit chat. I am not much of a talker though. I just blow it off as she is doing her job and is a talkative person. I tell her what I am doing or going to do and she comments how she hasn't done that for awhile or would like to do that. Like travel to Europe (which I am pretty sure most women want to do).

She is constantly asking me what I am doing the rest of the day or what I am doing on the weekend. I tell her and thats about it. She knows I have a mountain bike. Asked if I was going to get it out this weekend. I said probably. She asked do you ride the trails around here. I say yes. She says it has been a long time since I was riding around here. She asked if I was in town next weekend for the companies bbq (pretty sure that she tells that one to everyone though)

I have totally blown missed opportunities before. Well at least I am pretty sure I have.

my head hurts.
go for it and if she does put bullet holes like the ones in snoopys dog house and you end up in a pile of ashes crashed and burned ,, pick yourself up dust off the ashes search for a new target ,, or you'll aways wonder what if , good luck now strap on the leather fligth cap you have a mission

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just ask her to go for a ride-- no pun--- and see what happens, what's gonna happen you get a no. Maybe start asking her questions and open up the convo,.. you never know till you step ahead,.. and you only live once.

what_next

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
act like you do that and you ask women out all the time...

and if you dont... start!

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup, from a woman's perspective, ask her to join you. Way less pressure for both of you then asking her out on an "official" date. Many good looking successful women are not dating because finding activities to do with a like minded person can be slim pickins. Ask her to join you. This doesn't have to be a "date" keep in mind. Just two people enjoying time together, getting to know each other.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
a good sign, when she reaches down and readjusts the boys, in the speedo/gym shorts your wearin. you are wearin gym shorts? :d:beer:

xc_rider08

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Women are the devil Chris, run far, run far far away!!

that comment right their made me think of the movie "waterboy"

now back on topic... id say go for it... just like everyone else says.. just ask her to join u for a bike ride or whatever it is u gonna do.

what_next

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that comment right their made me think of the movie "waterboy"

now back on topic... id say go for it... just like everyone else says.. just ask her to join u for a bike ride or whatever it is u gonna do.

and even if you werent planning on doing anything.... make something up and do it

got a dog? even better
if not borrow a dog
bring it to the dog park

whitegold

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok I will set the stage.

I would say open up the dialogue more with her.... ask her about herself. If I'm reading this right, it sounds like she is doing all the asking and you are doing all the answering. Have you asked her what she likes to do.... what does she ride.... how long has she been riding.... show a little interest in what she likes to do.

There is nothing more annoying then a totally self absorbed guy.... and that is speaking from experience!!

what_next

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok I will set the stage.

I would say open up the dialogue more with her.... ask her about herself. If I'm reading this right, it sounds like she is doing all the asking and you are doing all the answering. Have you asked her what she likes to do.... what does she ride.... how long has she been riding.... show a little interest in what she likes to do.

There is nothing more annoying then a totally self absorbed guy.... and that is speaking from experience!!

just dont appear NEEDY!!!!

RMK Junky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Ok I will set the stage.

my head hurts.

I thinks the obvious is just that...unless your in a comma :d

Go for it :wtg:

Top Bottom