Is alberta leaving?

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
7057 if you add the 6777 con to the 280 ppc votes

You are twisting the numbers and making assumptions. You don't know that the people who voted PPC would have voted conservative. So you are wrong as the liberal only recieved 6849 votes

You can certainly make the argument that more people voted against them then for them but you can't say they got more votes then they did.

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Really wish that Rona Ambrose was the head of the Conservative party, the election would have been much different...

Or better yet Michelle Rempel. I really like her

The conservatives need leadership bad. They need to start saying what needs fixing and how they are going to do it. This election was so easy to win. Just focus on the deficit! Scream from the rooftops that we need to get it under control and that’s what we’re gonna do.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
107,266 Newfoundlanders voted liberal(132470 non liberal votes).... 279,940 Albertans voted liberal but not a peep about that, but Newfoundlander's are the problem?...this Newfie living in Alberta for the last 22 yrs voted PC. My parents have voted PC for 45+ yrs.

No they are not! Don’t paint yourself in the same colors. You live out here and you are not on a FIFO program.

Its the whole east coast voting thats the issue, you are not the problem. Im proud to call Alberta my home. Im appalled and disgusted of the way the whole east coast voted.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You are twisting the numbers and making assumptions. You don't know that the people who voted PPC would have voted conservative. So you are wrong as the liberal only recieved 6849 votes

You can certainly make the argument that more people voted against them then for them but you can't say they got more votes then they did.

lol no twisting numbers, no assumptions, you just did not get the guys serving of dry humour !!!!!! he made a joke at your expense, not many will get it, but i would have to say he is good. beyond that i can't help you.

Last edited:

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
He probably would have won. That's why he didn't run. The people that really run the world weren't quite done with selfie boy yet.
How do you think O’Leary would have done for the Con’s?
is

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Or a big ol wad of chew

that just got more expensive

72838536_3361296383888490_233827313903468544_n.jpg

Tobacco taxes go up tonight.
Tobacco taxes decrease the affordability to tobacco products. It’s an important part of Alberta’s tobacco reduction strategy to encourage users to quit and deter non-users from starting.
As of October 25 at 12:01am, the tobacco tax goes up:
• $5 per carton (to $55) of 200 cigarettes
• 75 cents (to 41.25 cents) per gram of loose tobacco
• 142% (up from 129%) of the taxable price of the cigar with a minimum tax per cigar of 27.5 cents and a maximum of $8.61
With this increase, rates will be comparable to neighbouring provinces and generate $45-55M in additional revenue.

Learn more:

Last edited:

bayman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No they are not! Don’t paint yourself in the same colors. You live out here and you are not on a FIFO program.

Its the whole east coast voting thats the issue, you are not the problem. Im proud to call Alberta my home. Im appalled and disgusted of the way the whole east coast voted.

I agree with the discord, I voiced it very vocally on my FB page to the retards back home. I too am very proud to call Alberta home, my girls are Albertans. But this Newfie ironworker is only gonna take so much stupid Newfie bullchit, never forget where you came from...Bottom line is this was Sheer's lection to lose, and lose he did. maybe campaign on what you are gonna do, instead telling Canadians what Trudeau has done or not done.

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree with the discord, I voiced it very vocally on my FB page to the retards back home. I too am very proud to call Alberta home, my girls are Albertans. But this Newfie ironworker is only gonna take so much stupid Newfie bullchit, never forget where you came from...Bottom line is this was Sheer's lection to lose, and lose he did. maybe campaign on what you are gonna do, instead telling Canadians what Trudeau has done or not done.

That was my exact words. Scheer is no more than a hat rack who ran the same platform the Harper lost on.

Maybe Kenny will lead the conservatives on the next go around.

Couch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Again if that's your attitude STF in AB!

Don't appreciate being referred to as a retard because the democratic process didn't go the way you wanted it to! I stayed and built a business while you picked up your **** and left for greener pastures but now you want to **** on those who didn't.
Bet you'll be first in line to sponge of the "retards" back home when you visit - stay in mom's house, drive dad's car, eat at the relatives houses and drink their beer. Perhaps you're the retard! Hope they lock their doors when you come calling.

Scheer is a looser like Tdope and blew his chance ....no need to **** on anyone who didn't vote PC. Be like QB and leverage Tdope's insecurity and get over your self inflated notion and sense of entitlement.

bayman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Don't appreciate being referred to as a retard because the democratic process didn't go the way you wanted it to! I stayed and built a business while you picked up your **** and left for greener pastures but now you want to **** on those who didn't.
Bet you'll be first in line to sponge of the "retards" back home when you visit - stay in mom's house, drive dad's car, eat at the relatives houses and drink their beer. Perhaps you're the retard! Hope they lock their doors when you come calling.

Scheer is a looser like Tdope and blew his chance ....no need to **** on anyone who didn't vote PC. Be like QB and leverage Tdope's insecurity and get over your self inflated notion and sense of entitlement.

You angry bro? Anybody that thinks the liberals are the right choice is a retard. Just like somebody who votes for them all and spoils a ballot... thought you didn't vote liberal? If you didn't then why did you take offence, I wasn't talking to you. The truck my father is driving was giving to him by me, so wrong there. I stay at my buddies house and not my moms, but the doors are always open, so wrong there too and nobody has to supply me with food or beer ever, I pay my own way where ever I go, so wrong there again. I will go home anytime i want, and not you or anybody else down there will tell me different.

I agree with both candidates being useless, but with the mess the provincial liberals have the place and get voted in for second term and then this clown gets voted in a second term. Never to get out of debt again

Couch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You angry bro? Anybody that thinks the liberals are the right choice is a retard. Just like somebody who votes for them all and spoils a ballot... thought you didn't vote liberal? If you didn't then why did you take offence, I wasn't talking to you. The truck my father is driving was giving to him by me, so wrong there. I stay at my buddies house and not my moms, but the doors are always open, so wrong there too and nobody has to supply me with food or beer ever, I pay my own way where ever I go, so wrong there again. I will go home anytime i want, and not you or anybody else down there will tell me different.

I agree with both candidates being useless, but with the mess the provincial liberals have the place and get voted in for second term and then this clown gets voted in a second term. Never to get out of debt again
How quick you forget ...Lord Danny - a staunch PC - left the house in a mess with Muskrat Falls .. He's also responsible for the ABC (anyone but conservative) campaign when he got pissed with Harper ....so you blame tbe liberals ....seems like you drank too much of the punch ...
Btw I'm not your Bro ...

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Your a business owner and you voted liberal?

Interesting.

Top Bottom