Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
interesting, the sketch donair shop i go to has a perfectly clean record while some of the big chain establishments are just hemorrhaging violations.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
interesting, the sketch donair shop i go to has a perfectly clean record while some of the big chain establishments are just hemorrhaging violations.
That's generally how it goes yes. I've looked at places I'm like there is no way they are not in violation but they have a clean record. Other places where you would think is all good. Totally not

• Admin

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Except for Golden Rice Bowl, my god how are they still in business. Sorry this site will make a lot of people change there fast food choices. After doing so many fires in Chinese Restaurants I cannot eat Chinese food anymore. And its good.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its interesting doing fire inspections on properties, Some of the stuff I see behind the scenes in kitchens or motels/hotels.

Great link.

Thanks

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had two of my boys in vik okotoks before they started offering food. Once they started offering food and all the covid bs we pulled our kids. The food they were serving was absolute junk, I swear our son never had a solid ch!t from it. They insisted on supplying food and wouldn't let kids go with packed lunches. We picked him up one day and it was like he was drugged. feel like we dodged a bullet on this one. Now we have all 3 boys at home with my wife. This was 100% the right move and worth the sacrifice in income.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I can recall someone using this site to evaluate the locations that we used to pick for our "Suds Nights" in the Edmonton Region.

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can recall someone using this site to evaluate the locations that we used to pick for our "Suds Nights" in the Edmonton Region.
I started looking at restaurants we frequently use.... probably shouldnt of....

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I have a feeling they spend more time inspecting big chain restraunts, then sketchy donair shops. Cant get blood from a stone..

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Noticed i could not find the River Cree on that list hmnn:unsure:. 1 would think that would be in Parkland county but nothing.

Cableguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
some places prob pay the inspector up front
smaller the outfit easier to grease the guy writing the report

Top Bottom