Ipod or MP3 to work with the Factory Audio ?

BeachSled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just installed 2 kits this weekend, one in my wife's 08 VW Rabbit, and the other in my 06 F-150. They were USA-Spec brand. Bought them from www.ipodcarpros.com

I am very happy with the end result and were super easy to install.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Harness for the head unit.
finally got my scosche module and hooked it up, awesome! no more switching FM stations, and no more poor audio from the FM modulator on my sat radio....thanks Beels, if I ever run into you, I'll buy the beer....:beer:

bubbapalooza calgary mebbe? :D

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Awesome thanks for the info ... gonna try and hook one up to the boat. :beer::beer:

Beels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
finally got my scosche module and hooked it up, awesome! no more switching FM stations, and no more poor audio from the FM modulator on my sat radio....thanks Beels, if I ever run into you, I'll buy the beer....:beer:

bubbapalooza calgary mebbe? :D

I'm supposed to be at Bubbapalooza unless something drastic happens.... We'll have to meet up.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
NOTE TO TEEROY: this is very important....DON'T PROMISE BEELS BEER. You will have sore hair for weeks afterwards. My liver is still recovering from my last drink with Beels. Hahahaha.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
NOTE TO TEEROY: this is very important....DON'T PROMISE BEELS BEER. You will have sore hair for weeks afterwards. My liver is still recovering from my last drink with Beels. Hahahaha.
lol....thanks for the heads up Dave, I am highly susceptible to being led astray....:d

Zar

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just installed 2 kits this weekend, one in my wife's 08 VW Rabbit, and the other in my 06 F-150. They were USA-Spec brand. Bought them from iPod Car Pros - iPod Car Adapters: Directly Connect iPod to Car - iPod Car Pros

I am very happy with the end result and were super easy to install.

I just installed the P.I.E. from Ipod Car Pros this past weekend and it works awesome. Nice clean sound compared with the FM modulators POS and it also charges the Iphone and works with the XM Satlite Radio (audio line out). Thanks for the link.

cheers:beer::beer::beer::beer:

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can't afford a 65K truck. Plus like Teeroy said, it's a Ford..... ;)

you can get into a nicely equiped 1/2 ton for around 43 rigth now. just built and priced a new one last week. same as what i got except dvd headrests and the sunroof. came in at 43 and change.

Top Bottom