Introductions

skinnybitch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My favourite thing right now is quadding. I have to be fair though, I've only be on my ski-doo a few times. I'm sure if I rode it more often I'd be as hooked as you.

Hi Mud Mum! I'm almost positive that you would be as hooked as some of us!! ;) :d

charity650

Reaction score
Hi Ladies....Been a member for some time, but took a leave due to an illness...But...I"M BACK!!....My Name is Charity, I'm a mother of 4 and I live in Drayton Valley, AB....I grew up on old school sleds....Panther, Massey Furgeson, John Deere....My love is Dirt biking and Quading...I own a 2006 Arctic Cat 650 V-Twin...Piped and Chiped...The more power the better...I've been riding sice I was 4...My husband and I love to take our 4 girls quading and camping....all but the 4 yr old own machines...Hoping to get her one this summer...She's Ready.....It's great you ladies opened a thread for us Women....We Love Power Too!!...LOL :d

CHEERS :beer:

skinnybitch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi Ladies....Been a member for some time, but took a leave due to an illness...But...I"M BACK!!....My Name is Charity, I'm a mother of 4 and I live in Drayton Valley, AB....I grew up on old school sleds....Panther, Massey Furgeson, John Deere....My love is Dirt biking and Quading...I own a 2006 Arctic Cat 650 V-Twin...Piped and Chiped...The more power the better...I've been riding sice I was 4...My husband and I love to take our 4 girls quading and camping....all but the 4 yr old own machines...Hoping to get her one this summer...She's Ready.....It's great you ladies opened a thread for us Women....We Love Power Too!!...LOL :d

CHEERS :beer:

Hey Charity! Welcome to S&M!! :d You'll meet some cool ladies here! I think that the last time that I saw you was at the farmer's market a while ago!! :Ponder: Does that creep you out at all!! :p LOL!!

powderpilot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi ladies... I'm Amy from Casltegar, BC.

I bought my first sled about 5 years ago... A 700 RMX 136", but only rode it half a dozen times or so... It wasn't enough sled to take too far from the trails here in the Kootenays. I demo'd a Rev the first year the XP came out and was hooked instantly!!! Snow checked my Rev the next day. I've been riding my XP 146" for three years... I just traded up to an M8 Snopro 162" with a race gas turbo.

:headbanger:

You can see me ripping it up with the Sledbetties again this year, and I'll be showing up at the ladies ride, now that I know about it! ;)

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi I'm Trish from the Kootenays. I was on here for a long time as Sleddingmom... lots of life changes...... thus the new handle... MOMMA :) I'm SLED-MOMMA on other sites.

I look forward to a great year of riding and hitting it with some of my new riding sistas........

I ride an 08 M8

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yay :)

Powder Pilot is here :cool:
....and Momma is back :)

And a belated welcome to Mud Mum, Hellbilly and Charity650. :beer:

Fun time are ahead this season :Snowmobile1:

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
welcome / welcome back ladies

stoked to see your riding skills in the videos and to meet you ladies :)

alicat

Reaction score
Hi ladies! I'm Alison and I live in Saskatoon, SK. I'm a new member here at S&M, but I was pretty excited to see that there's a section just for us gals. It's hard to find other girls who like riding, especially in prairie cities!

I've been riding sleds around Swan River, MB (my hometown) with my dad (wannaturbo) and his buddies for around four years now and loving it. I went out to Fernie with them last spring and has an absolute blast, so I'm trying to convince him to take me with him to Revelstoke this year. :d And for now I'm just watching the forecasts and hoping Saskatchewan's "living skies" dump some snow on us soon!

Looking forward to meeting some fellow women riders. :)

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to our flatland sista, alicat ! :beer:

Revy Ladies Ride...March 5...be there!!! :D

Ps...don't be offended by any 'flatlander' references...it's a mountain-rider thing. LOL. ;) You'd probably make fun of us when we ride Saskatchewan :eek:

t-keila

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am a newbie in every sense of the word and I need help!! My man (Rodzilla) loves sledding and decided that I would too. Honestly, we both know I will, this was my first year out with any mud experience too and we ended up buying a Ranger RZR because I loved it so much.

Anyway, I am now the proud (and scared) owner of a 2008 Yamaha Phazer, I have all the gear I need to stay safe and warm, but I could seriously use some sledding tips and tricks.

As for the rest of my introduction, my name is Keila - like tequila without the te, hence my user name :d; we live in Red Deer, Alberta; and I'm a manager with 10 women under me so love to get out and have fun to release as much stress and tension as possible whenever I can. I'm pretty excited to be joining this group.

Thanks in advance for any help I can get!!!

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
welcome tequila! i mean.. :p some days your my best friend haha

but thats awesome that you've found your way here.. and that your new to the game but loving it so far! this sections a lot of passionate girls in both sports.. scan some history, i know there are a few tips in there. Also check out the thread history on phazers specifically, you'll be able to find a lot of info there as well I would guess.

Tip 1: Make sure you're always comfortable (or on the edge of it) and within your limits. Be patient, it may take some time to get used to riding and dont expect to be great at it right away.. thats my problem!

Tip 2: Learn as much as you can about your sled. Make sure you can start it on your own, if not practice until you can. Even if you only start it once every ride, its important to do it.

Tip 3: Look where you want to go.

Tip 4: Always have fun!

haha thats kinda all i got for now.. its pretty basic and not sure how much any of it will help, but info is info. The other ladies on here will be the ones to really help u out

t-keila

Reaction score
Thank you White6.

I have to say that I was aptly named - tequila is my favorite shot!! Mmmm, such a nice burn on the way down :d

Any tips help, and I'm very glad to know I'm not the only girl who thinks I should be able to be perfect my first time out!! lol

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi ladies... I'm Amy from Casltegar, BC.

I bought my first sled about 5 years ago... A 700 RMX 136", but only rode it half a dozen times or so... It wasn't enough sled to take too far from the trails here in the Kootenays. I demo'd a Rev the first year the XP came out and was hooked instantly!!! Snow checked my Rev the next day. I've been riding my XP 146" for three years... I just traded up to an M8 Snopro 162" with a race gas turbo.

:headbanger:

You can see me ripping it up with the Sledbetties again this year, and I'll be showing up at the ladies ride, now that I know about it! ;)

Hey Amy, I have some good buddies from Castlegar, I dirt bike (and party) with them lol..Craig Davis and Cory Truscott.. do u know them by chance? haha it's a pretty small town so figured there might be some aquiantace there lol.

powderpilot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Amy, I have some good buddies from Castlegar, I dirt bike (and party) with them lol..Craig Davis and Cory Truscott.. do u know them by chance? haha it's a pretty small town so figured there might be some aquiantace there lol.

Not sure... If they snowmobile, then I've probably bumped into them. I have only been living in the Gar for a year. Moved here from Grand Forks.

Top Bottom