Introductions

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Im kristine I live in High level AB. The man and I bought our first Quads a couple months ago. Very excited to be here and I will be meeting some of you S&Mers this summer at the Jamboree!! Anybody in my area feel free to PM me if you are quading in the area!! We are headed out to the Gun range today but I havent seen anyone on here close enough to invite for a ride....

skinnybitch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Im kristine I live in High level AB. The man and I bought our first Quads a couple months ago. Very excited to be here and I will be meeting some of you S&Mers this summer at the Jamboree!! Anybody in my area feel free to PM me if you are quading in the area!! We are headed out to the Gun range today but I havent seen anyone on here close enough to invite for a ride....

Hi mudd kitty! Hope that you find some ridin' buds and enjoy your first season! :)

*xo*

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome!!
Prepare yourself..this site is addicting...but fun!

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome MudKitty! Enjoy your first season...and plan on being hooked on both the rides and the site ;)
Neither one being a bad thing!

tumblina

Reaction score
I suppose it's about time I introduced myself. ;)

I live in Washington. Been sledding for about 6-7 years now. I ride a 04 Skidoo 600 and hoping to sell it and buy a 2010 M8 for next season. Test drove a couple of Kitty's this year and fell in love ♥♥♥. I love powder.

I spent some time in Canada this year....a trip to Castlegar for Mini's clinic...which really helped me advance my riding abilities. Attended the Ladies Ride in Revy too....fun fun fun. It was great to meet some of you ladies there. :d

I traveled the States for snow too.....Halfway, Oregon for the annual Ladies Ride and to Cooke City, Montana with some good friends.

I bought a dual sport last year...a 92 Yamaha XT225. Barely rode it. I'm pretty green on it and I'm hoping to take a Motorcycle Endorsement class soon to help feel a bit more comfortable out on the road(I feel like everyone is out to kill me :eek:). I did a little single track last year and really enjoyed it.
I'm considering going to the Jamboree in July. Sounds fun. My life is a bit up in the air right now..so I'll just have to play it by ear for awhile.

Oh Yeah.... I love beer. :homer: Especially Canadian Beer. :beerchug:

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh 'hi' Tumbles, I'm Taminator...aka ManTrapper...:ignore: Bwahahhaah. :p
Nice to meet you! :PDT_daz:

You better get your azz to the campout! :bike:
Sending you a pm on that subject soon...watch for it!

It's not the Canadian beer...it's the drinkin' beer with Canadians that's so good! :D

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh 'hi' Tumbles, I'm Taminator...aka ManTrapper...:ignore: Bwahahhaah. :p

******ARBORIST: RUN FOR IT MAN!!!!

Nice to meet you! :PDT_daz:

You better get your azz to the campout! :bike:
Sending you a pm on that subject soon...watch for it!

It's not the Canadian beer...it's the drinkin' beer with Canadians that's so good! :D

I feel bad for tumbles having to drink that yankee brew.....ech!

Looking forward to seeing you again if you make it up - I will make sure to bring some

PILSNER.jpg

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
PB...you and Piggy should hit the campout just for the FUN and BEER...oh, and the WATER is good too, LOL.

ps...Steve's already snookered...he was the man that was trapped...:eek:

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We will have to check that out...

Tam, your not in Revy this weekend?

Nope...had some 'issues' come up and had to change plans...not happy about it, but what can ya do. Hope Em has some good news for us later today :D

Oh...we have room at our campsite at the Jamboree if you guys think you wanna head out! It's full and the overflow I think is full, and a waiting list. :eek: And I got a backseat on my quad, specially formed for pregnant women! LOL.
You have a camper?trailer?

Sledpiggy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nope...had some 'issues' come up and had to change plans...not happy about it, but what can ya do. Hope Em has some good news for us later today :D

Oh...we have room at our campsite at the Jamboree if you guys think you wanna head out! It's full and the overflow I think is full, and a waiting list. :eek: And I got a backseat on my quad, specially formed for pregnant women! LOL.
You have a camper?trailer?

We would probably be tenting if we came. We have the ultimate Tent-mahal... LOL. Sweet, you might have to take my fat azz for a ride... hahaha!

tumblina

Reaction score
OK....ya got me. I love to drink beer with Canadians. :d

Pistonbroke can vouch for me. I drank all his Pilsener one day in Revy. :beer:

Thanks for the PM, T.

And Sledpiggy ♥....yes I will let you know for sure!!!!

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We would probably be tenting if we came. We have the ultimate Tent-mahal... LOL. Sweet, you might have to take my fat azz for a ride... hahaha!

:wtg: Tent-mahal LOL...We definitely have room for you then! I'm bringin' the bike and quad I think...and definitely would take you for a spin! I guess your azz will be gettin' bigger by then :eek: LOL. That's ok, quads big, it can haul us both around quite handily :p

ps-we might have some footy to look at together ;) maybe the draft of a teaser...

Mud Mum

Reaction score
Hey Everyone
I'm Donna. I live in Calgary with my two sons 13 & 9.

I just joined this site the other day, but started this crazy sport a few years ago. Looking at some of your pictures, I want to grow up to be like you.

My favourite thing right now is quadding. I have to be fair though, I've only be on my ski-doo a few times. I'm sure if I rode it more often I'd be as hooked as you.

My sons have their own quads (I never had one as a kid :rant:) and love getting out and getting dirty too.

You sound like a real fun group and I think I'm going to have fun here.

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
welcome! glad to see you found us : ) great ladies in here.. who ride hard enough to make the boys jealous! lol or at least some do:bowdown:

Top Bottom