Introductions

darkeyes

Reaction score
Hello chicas!

I know some of you a bit through other forums, and have even had the pleasure of riding with a few of you down here in Oregon (Sledpiggy, PowderPuff and Stephy). Yup, I live south of the border, but am part Canuck - born in BC and dual citizen. Maybe someday I'll be full-time...:cool:

I got into sledding 7 years ago when I met my other half, and what a wonderful life it has been since then! We sled in winter, ride street and dirt in summer...or that's the plan anyways. The weather's so warm here right now I think the street bikes will come out tomorrow...:rolleyes: Hoping for more snow this spring and an excuse to get up that way and ride with some of you gals in the Revy area.

I've lurked a bit on some of the other threads here - I'll post more as I get time. I'm not much of a "talker" on the forums, but love being here regardless.

Few pics of me and "babygirl":

2.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

cover.jpg

skinnybitch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi darkeyes!! Great pics! Good to see you over here! Shouldn't need much of an excuse to get you and "babygirl" to Revy!! ;)

*xo*

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I am not much of a talker on the site but I thought I would do the intro anyways,....
I think its fabulous that there is a seperate thread for us girls!
My name is Karolyn and I am involved in quading sledding camping the whole works...I have been on a dirtbike/quad and sled since I was little, and still loving every day of it.
Look forward to getting to know many more of you ladies and possibly the chance to ride along with you... :)

live2ride

Reaction score
Website
www.kristy-martin.com
I am Kristy from Carbondale Colorado, I have rode sleds for 32 years, WOW....makes me old :( I currently ride a '09 XP 800 154 and ride a 500 Polaris Sportsman in the summer months. I live for the outdoors and love to camp, hunt, fish, hike...etc....

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome sledchicas!
You 'shy' girls, feel free to post in HH...it's a safe place ;)

Live2Ride, glad to see you...all the way from Colo!!! :D

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome sledchicas!
You 'shy' girls, feel free to post in HH...it's a safe place ;)

Live2Ride, glad to see you...all the way from Colo!!! :D

It's safe due to the watchful eye of a certain sledpiggy......if the men step in here and get out of hand - she lays down the pighammer!

Welcome Kristy!

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Shoot, that reminds me - don't pet or feed the Bogger. He resides in an insane asylum in Ponoka, AB, and has been known to escape his room and use the computer at the nurse's station to access this site.

We are all sensitive to his condition and try to make him feel good about himself without making it look too obvious. :d

Last edited:

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Shoot, that reminds me - don't pet or feed the Bogger. He resides in an insane asylum in Ponoka, AB, and has been known to escape his room and use the computer at the nurse's station to access this site.

We are all sensitive to his condition and try to make him feel good about himself without making it look too obvious. :d

Bwhahahahahahahahaha ............... thats all I got. Welcome ladies nice thread. :beer::d:beer:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score

1. I like food....
2. We prefer the term "Positive Mental Health Rehabilitation Centre"
3. The nurses told me to tell you your a "Douche Canoe"

And lastly, I do feel good about myself, however you look foolish trying to "Not make it look obvious".....

Just sayin....

Welcome Ladies.......:d

pottery head

Reaction score
hey everyone,
I'm from Brooks AB, my husband and I have been riding for 8 years now. we used to snowboard but once we got on the sleds there was no turning back. I have an 08 xp 800 summit 146. we ride the crows nest pass, and the north shuswap area. I'd like to write more but the "internet machine" kinda creeps me out a bit. this is my first time in a chat room type situation. I'm more of an outdoorsy type.
cheers

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
hey everyone,
I'm from Brooks AB, my husband and I have been riding for 8 years now. we used to snowboard but once we got on the sleds there was no turning back. I have an 08 xp 800 summit 146. we ride the crows nest pass, and the north shuswap area. I'd like to write more but the "internet machine" kinda creeps me out a bit. this is my first time in a chat room type situation. I'm more of an outdoorsy type.
cheers

Im not one of the girls but would like to welcome you anyways!! Welcome to the site, and dont get freaked out by the 'chat room', it will feel like your living room in no time...

Im in Medicine Hat and also ride the CNP area often either with buds or my 2 daughters. We are heading out this Friday again.

Again, welcome to the site! The ladies will treat you right!

Top Bottom